Chapter One

Be Brave

Chapter One

T R I S

    These next few weeks will be my last ones in the college life. Ill get out in two weeks. Then, my wedding will be six months after that.

   That means we don't have much time to plan it, or much money. But I'm with is both getting new - professional - jobs we will be making more then we have been.

  I glance at Tobias in the class room and see his face in concentration mode, his eyebrows scrunched and his lips hold the slighest pucker. That face is adorable.

   He is still taking his test for biologoy, which I'm sure he will pass with no problem, he is literally a genius. I even tried to get him to tutor me in my psycology class, but we never got any work done because we usualy ended up making out or getting distracted.

   I'm a major procratinator.

   If you haven't noticed.

   I finished my test not even two minutes ago, I set it on the teachers lab desk and quietly sat back in my seat.

   Don't you hate when you have to get out of your seat and bring something to the teacher? Especially when its really quiet. And everyone's eyes are burning into your soul.

   Then, you wonder if you walk funny or if they just want something to look at other than the options A,B, C and D.

   I watch as Tobias finishes his test and he sets it on the desk. He glances at me and I quickly catch his stare, he winks and I smile.

   I love that man.