Part One 😨

Ap sab ne introduction ko itna pyar dia uske liye thank you all very much. I m happy you all connected to this story.

Here is the first part.
Happy Reading.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was coming back from somewhere with my mumma. We were near flyover.

Suddenly a row of trucks were coming. They have to go by flyover.
So my mom thought that we should cross the road before they reach the flyover.

We started moving to other side of the road.
Before we cross the road trucks starts coming in speed as they have to go through flyover.
I said to my mom that we should stop crossing the road. And wait till they go.
But she said no there are some gaps between trucks so that we can move from there.

I said okay!.

Literally I was scared bcs the trucks were really big. If they hit us what will happen.

Again we start moving to other side but suddenly my mom stoped and another truck just crossed by my inch side.

I was super scared😰.

I fastly crossed the road and reached to other side without noticing that mumma was not with me.

Then I saw on other side she was crossing the road and one truck was coming from that side. She hadn't noticed it.😧

I was scared to loose her so I wanted to save her.
I went forward to save her but truck...........

...........

Sorry for the suspense but maja isse main too😁

I hope you all liked this part.

Next part soon. Not KV wala soon.🤭 Main jaldi kar doongi😅.

Tab tak bye bye.

Vote karo Comments karo.😄