Chapter 14- Final Battle

Start from the beginning

Iron Blood

Bismarck
Friedrich Der Grobe
Graf Zeppelin
Z23
Prinz Eugen
Roon

2nd Fleet

Tirpitz
Peter Strasser
Zeppy
Admiral Hipper
Prinz Heinrich
Deutschland

Eagle Union

Enterprise
New Jersey
Essex
Cleveland
Helena
Arizona

Sakura Empire

Akagi
Amagi
Kaga
Atagi
Takao
Ayanami

Royal Navy

Warspite
Hood
Illustrious
Sirius
Dido
Queen Elizabeth

Metas

Ash
Ember

Time skip

As Azur Lane had sailed to where Y/N told them to meet, they were still having flashbacks to what happened here.

Helena: I don't like this place, I still remember clearly how he died.

Tester: And you'll soon join him!

QE: Sirens! Fire-

You: There will be no need for that! They are my prey, FIIIYYAAA!!

Bismarck: Y/N? But how... I thought you were...

Bis: It's because he realized that his family wasn't the Sirens, but Azur Lane itself!

The Bismarck Class sisters then showed themselves, shocking the ship girls.

Prinz Eugen: Wait, you're Y/N's sisters!

Tirpitz(sis): Yup yup! I'm FGS Tirpitz!

Bis: FGS Bismarck, reporting for duty!

Donner: And I'm FGS Donnerkonig! We are Bismarck's daughters.

Bismarck: I... Wow...

Tirpitz: Congrats sis, you gave birth to 4 children and 1 looks like me.

Bismarck: Shut up!

Enterprise: What happened to the deprssed Bismarck? No matter, we must help Y/N, let's go!

Everyone: Hai!

As Y/N and Azur Lane demolished, the Sirens, Y/N had problems controlling his riggings just like before as he continued to collect more energy.

Donner: It's the Siren energy, with too much, you will turn into a human with the longevity of a ship!

You: I will do what I must!

Prinz Eugen Meta: Then let me help you!

You: Eugen Meta!

Prinz Eugen:... Am I wearing a wig? Whatever, I still look good regardless.

Observer: Hahaha!! Did you really think that you will get away! Bring out the nuke!

Prinz Eugen Meta:!! (That very day! I will change the future!)

Everyone: Nuke?! We need to leave!

Observer: Too late!

As Observer sent the nuke, it went straight for Y/N who collected enough energy. Prinz Eugen Meta was the closest as she then throws him out of the way, taking all the radiation to her already damaged body while Y/N flew in the air, unconscious as he absorbed the energy, turning back to his old self. As he descended, Bismarck was able to catch him and hug him tightly.

Bismarck: My son, I'm so sorry, I'll never let you go again.

Prinz Eugen: Wait, but what about...

Prinz Eugen Meta: I'm fine... Well, sort of. Since I changed the flow of time, I cease to exist.

Enterprise: That's right you are from another timeline...

Prinz Eugen Meta: That's right. Hey, other me!

Prinz Eugen: Yes?

Prinz Eugen Meta: *smile* Take care of Y/N, would you?

Prinz Eugen: I'm his main wife, of course I would protect him.

Prinz Eugen Meta: Good.

As Prinz Eugen Meta closed her eyes, she faded, just as her Y/N did. When she re opened them, all she saw was white and a figure of a man she loved.

Prinz Eugen Meta: Y-Y/N... Is that you?

Other you: *smile* Yes, it's me. You did well, my Lucky Eugen.

Prinz Eugen Meta: Y/N!!! *hugs him*

The 2 then faded into light as Bismarck and the rest of Azur Lane brought a victory against the Sirens with Y/N and his sisters joining Azur Lane.

Time skip

Y/N woke up in the infirmary of Azur Lane with Prinz Eugen and Bismarck sleeping beside him.

You: Mom... Eugen...

Prinz Eugen:! Y/N! You're awake!

You: Hehe, I guess I am. Sorry about me turning into a siren and everything.

Bismarck: It's fine, as long as you're back, I'm good with anything. Oh yeah, Prinz Eugen gave birth.

You: Ah... I MISSED THE DELIVERY?! WHEN WAS IT, WHAT'S THE NAME OF MY DAUGHTER, HOW OLD IS SHE?!

Prinz Eugen: Fufu~ Calm down, honey, her name is Zoe, she's 3 years old.

You: I missed a lot, haven't I?

Prinz Eugen: You did, come, I'll show you how much she looks like me.

You: Right!

Your Pov

As I was pushed on a wheelchair by Prinz Eugen, I looked around me and nothing has changed. I then saw my other self there.

Alter Y/N: War never changes, no matter where you are.

You: We'll be ready for whatever happens with a new generation of ships awaiting to be used.

Alter Y/N: *smile* Whatever you say, other me. Also, thanks for bringing me back my Eugen.

You: She was your wife?! Never knew that.

Alter Y/N: There's many things you don't know about me, Y/N. I'll leave you now with your child and Eugen, toodles.

My daughter looked exactly like Prinz Eugen. She was shy to meete considering I've been missing from her life for 3 years. After a while, I looked out to the sea, seeing many ship girls playing or doing something. I then looked at the readers who are reading this, yes, I can see you.

You: *smile* May the Azur Lane be with you, fellow Shikikans.

The Next Bismarck
FIN~