Climbing The Tower

Start from the beginning

Then while you wasn't looking the silver guy was about to attack you but then an explosion happened behind making the silver guy fly over you. You looked behind you and saw Bakugo and Kirishima standing behind you. "Tsk. You're late." You said. "Shut up! It was Kirishima's fault we got lost trying to find the stupid party!" Bakugo shouted. "What's going on Akio?" Kirishima asked. "You guys didn't hear the alarms? Ugh, forget it. Villains have taken over the island." You said. "Wait that's what this is about?" Bakugo asked. You then saw a Ice wall form behind you and heard something make impact on the other side. You looked and saw Shoto standing out of the bushes with everyone else. "We don't have time for this! Me, Bakugo and Kirishima can handle these guys! Get to the top of the tower! Go!" Shoto said as he formed ice under the others lifting then onto a catwalk above then. "Akio you should go with them. Something tells me that you'll be needed at the top than down here with us." Shoto said. "Tch! Don't order me around Shoto!" You said as you used your Quirk to jump in the air and onto the catwalk with the others.

On the catwalk, Iida kicked down a door into a hallway only for it to be blocked by reinforced doors. "This way's blocked as well." He said. "Great so what are we supposed to do now." Mineta asked. You looked around and up and saw small air vent. "Melissa. Where does that vent lead too?" You asked. "I think it runs under the maintenance room for the sunlight system." Melissa said. "There's probably an emergency ladder in the maintenance room right." Iida said. "Well yeah there is. But it's a manual release so someone would have to be inside to let it down for us." Melissa said. "Is this as far as we go?" Uraraka asked.

"There might still be a way. Momo make an explosive and give it to me." You said. Momo nodded and used her quirk making a small sticky bomb handing it to you. You pressed the button on the bomb and threw it on the air vent door blowing it off. "If somebody climbs through the vents and to the exterior wall they can get into the maintenance room." You said. "There must be another vent leading inside." Uraraka said. "They can get in that way." Melissa added. "But who can go through such a cramped space and then climb the outer wall without falling?" Deku asked.

"I can think of someone." You said as everyone turned to Mineta. "You can't be serious! No, I can't!" He said. "Please you have to Mineta." Uraraka said. "You're the only one of us who can do it!" Jiro added. "You idiots! Do you have any idea how high up we are?!" Mineta shouted. "We don't have time for your shrimp bitch ass to be crying about heights!" You said. "But why do I have to go!?" Mineta asked. "Because you decided to come with us. Because you're small and insignificant. And because I'll Pummel you don't." You said towering over Mineta. "Why else?" Mineta sheepishly asked making you growl and he whimpered.

"Uh Akio, why don't I try to convince him." Kaminari carefully went past you as he crouched down to Mineta's height. "If you save everyone and become a celebrity, they'll interview you on TV, and then you'll be popular with girls everywhere." He said getting Mineta's attention. "Come on." Uraraka and Jiro urged Mineta on. "Just imagine the Harem." Kaminari said. "Oh man. Okay fine! I'll do it! Whatever!" Mineta finally gave in and dove at the air vent climbing in. You could practically hear him screaming 'Harem' over and over to hype himself up.

Then after a few short minutes a ladder came down for you and the others. "Okay the expired grape did it. Everyone up." You ordered as you all began to climb. "Come on guys. Time to show me some love. Let's have some kisses from the ladies." Mineta said as everyone was inside the maintenance room. "Not bad shrimp. You were useful for once." You said destroying his proud attitude. Melissa punched you in the arm. "Don't listen to him. You were incredible Mineta. As I'd expect from a student hero." Melissa said as Mineta had stars in his eyes. "That's it lets get fired up everyone!" Mineta shouted. "YEAH!" Everyone but you shouted with him. All you did was massage your forehead and groaned. "Why did I bring them with me again? Oh, I didn't, they followed me." You muttered as you and the others made your down the hallway.