Chapter 1

Arabelle at the side!

Luke's P.O.V

''God man that was great'' My best mate Ashton says, I smile but the door bell goes making me slightly confused to who will be at the door, ''Did Michael or Calum say they where coming over?'' I ask Ashton but he shakes his head.

''Luke it's for you!'' I hear my Mum say and I get more confused by the minute but get up anyway and go to the door and my eyes widen when I see who it is, ''Arabelle? what you doing in my house?'' I ask my crush for two years now.

She looks at me with tears graved up in her blue eyes, ''Luke your going to hate me'' She says and I look at her funny pulling my lip ring between my teeth, ''Why would I hate you, I hardly talk to you'' I say and she nods.

''That's why you will hate me'' She says and I close the front door so we can door in more private, ''Your scaring me please tell me'' I say as she gets something out of her bag, she hands it to me and I look down my eyes widening again as I see a scan, a baby scan.

''What's this for?'' I ask looking at her as she bites her lip, ''I'm pregnant Luke, with your baby'' She explains and that's the last thing I hear or see before I hit the ground blacking out.

-

''Luke please wake up, I didn't mean for this to happen'' I hear a sob that makes me wake up, I look around seeing I'm laying on the couch in my living room two worried faces looking at me and a sobbing girl that happens to be Arabelle.

''Luke, do you remember what happened?'' Mum asks me as I look at her, everything then comes back to me Arabelle having a baby which is mine making me nod, ''Can we talk'' I ask Arabelle and Ashton an Mum leave leaving just two of us.

''You hate me don't you?'' She asks and I shake my head ''I could never hate you Arabelle, this was my fault after all'' I say and she shakes her head, ''No Luke, it wasn't'' She says ''But what I'm about to tell you, you will hate me'' She added as she sits sown next to me.

''I spiked your drink'' She admits and my eyes widen, ''You what?'' I snap and she shakes with fear, so I sigh rubbing her back, ''I've liked you Luke since we first met, I was scared to tell you so Katy said do something at her party and I guess I did'' She explains, Katy is Ashton's girlfriend.

''I didn't mean for that to happen, I didn't know I would get pregnant'' She looks down fiddling with her fingers, ''I can't be mad'' I say making her head snap towards me, ''Arabelle, your pregnant with my child for god sake'' I say throwing my hands in the air.

''But I also like you'' I admit and she blushes ''But we can't be together yet'' I added and she sigh ''That's what I throught'' She mumbles and I frown, ''But that doesn't mean I don't want to be here for you and the baby'' I say and she smiles.

''What does your Mum say about this?'' I asks making her shrug ''She's not happy with me, but she doesn't mind since she was 14 when she had my brother'' She explains and I nod, ''Maybe one day we can be together, okay?'' I ask and she nods.

''Can I have a hug?'' I ask standing up and opening my arms up, she smiles nodding walking into my arms, I wrap my arms around her tightly closing my eyes enjoying the moment I have with her, ''I must go'' She says pulling away.

''Meet me tomorrow morning and I'll walk to school with you'' I say leading her out, she nods ''Where should we meet?'' She asks ''Meet me a starbucks'' I say and she nods walking down the steps and turning left till she's out of my sight.

I sit down again sighing as Ashton walks in patting me on my back, ''Everything okay?'' He asks sitting down, I nod ''It has to be now, doesn't it?'' I say and he nods sadly.

How was this for you? I hope this will be an alright book. 

Vote, Comment and Feedback!.

~Irwingirl2