Drama

Y/N was just walking out of the house and she took her car to the store and went to get the stuff that she needs and she pays for it as she drove back home safely. When she had arrived at the house, she saw Kendall kissing Harry as she ran up to her room and cried and Niall ran after her and he told her that everything will be okay as Liam was trying to hold Kendall back from slapping Harry on the cheek as Louis was holding Harry back from punching Kendall on the face as soon as Y/N was done crying, she had calmed down by now but it was too late. Kendall had already slapped Harry on the cheek and Harry Said "GET OUT KENDALL!" Harry yelled at Kendall angrily. But as soon as she had walked out of the house, she had given him the most I hate you look ever and that's when all the drama started all over social media as Harry's fans on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, MySpace, Ask.fm and Kik said. "Why are you always so dramatic bitch?" And another one said. "You are such a drama queen" And another one said. "You're such a fucking whore" But all of them were angrily directed at Kendall, but those who were happy. All those comments about her were very true.

As Liam, Niall and Louis were all laughing their asses off of the true drama about Kendall Nichole Bitchy Jenner. In a way, everyone has had a good day in the end even Y/N. But no one cared about how Kendall's day went in the end because who wants drama anyways right? Only Kendall does.