Later

Lizzie walked in Monday morning feeling good after her last few days. She needed the break from filming and she needed some other things too...

Florence was talking to a costume designer and laughing so much her head was thrown back. Lizzie stared kind of jealous even though it was clear the women probably just made a joke.

She thought back to before and how Florence said she liked her too, and that night after dinner, and that morning after, and that whole day after-

"Morning miss Olsen, how are you?" A young boy came up to her and she gave a questioning look. "Oh sorry, I'm Toby, your assistant on set. Can I get you anything?" He smiled and Lizzie relaxed.

"Hi Toby nice to meet you! Could you grab me a bottle of water by any chance?" "Of course," Toby walked off immediately to go get what she asked for.

Lizzie was glad to see Florence again since Saturday but was a bit nervous. We're they just sex, or were they a couple now? Did Florence want to tell people?

"Lizzie hi!" The director came over. "We have a complicated scene today so it will be just that one and we'll reset for different angles over again."

After a bit of talking Lizzie went and got into costume. She went over her lines a few times and had her makeup done.

"That red lipstick is really really hot." Florence came up behind her and then grabbed her hand. "Jeez, you scared me. There are people around." Lizzie widened her eyes.

"Calm down, no one cares or is paying attention." Florence bit her lip. "Girls let's go," someone called them. They were shooting a group dinner with their friends to introduce Florence's character.

*****

Finally it was lunch time, Florence sat down with a group of people who could be considered her friends. Lizzie joined soon after and everyone chatted about the day so far.

People started to clear out as they finished and had to get back to work eventually leaving Lizzie and Florence alone. "So, wanna come over tonight?" Florence said as soon as the last person was out of ear shot.

Lizzie scoffed thinking she was joking because they had to work tomorrow. "I'm serious, I'll make dinner and we can hang out and maybe do other things." Florence traced a pattern on Lizzie's hand.

"I don't know, we have to be here by eight tomorrow." Lizzie debated. "You don't have to come, it's just an offer." Florence had a light frown now. "No I'll come over, what time?" "We get off at five so seven maybe?" Lizzie nodded then stood up and walked away.

*****

Everyone went back to filming. Repeating the same lines over and over again while the cameras got different shots and angles.

Time passed slowly for lizzie seeing as all she wanted to do was go home and get ready for dinner. Florence tried not to think about it and focused on filming.

Eventually 4:30 rolled around and they finished early. Lizzie had another scene to shoot but Florence was let out early. That was good because she actually needed to go to the grocers.

"See you later okay?" Florence smirked standing only inches from Lizzie. It was hard not to kiss her but another person was in the room. "Mmh hmm" Lizzie smiled and stepped away before she could do something she shouldn't have.

Florence walked through the isles grabbing ingredients for later and landed at the meat counter for her dish. She checked out and could see someone with a camera take a picture as she walked to her car. It was a normal thing for her now but still annoying.

She put on a floral flowing dress after most of dinner was cooked. She still had an apron on when she answered the door though.