Part 2

You looked out of the window sighing heavily.  The day wasn't getting any better for you. You looked outside of the car window, you're almost home.

This is going to be a long lonely night, you thought. 

"Text me when you reach home." You said to your friend as he got inside of a taxi on his way back to his house. 

"Yes I'll call you after I reach. Good night, Y/n." He replied.

You waved him goodbye until you couldn't see his cab anymore. 

You walked inside your apartment. It felt empty and cold. You were untying the lace of your heel when you heard the lock pad of your front door beeping. A chill ran down  your spin. You know who it was from the sound of it.

You quickly slipped out of your heels hoping you could make it to your bedroom before meeting his eyes.

You heard the door getting opened. Your attempt in escaping turned out awfully bad.

You felt a strong pair of arms coiling around your waist trying to pull you towards them before you could even make it to the other room. You knew it was too late now. Yet you tried to get yourself out from the powerful grip until suddenly you couldn't feel the ground under your feet anymore. 

He lifted you and banged your body on the front door, closing every inch of distance between him and you. Even though you weren't exactly short but standing in front of him towering over you, the feeling of being undeniably tiny crept inside of you. His presence felt overpowering over you.

Everything happened so quickly that you didn't have enough time to think about what had just happened. 

"Jae." You said slowly, your hands on his shoulder trying to calmly get out of the situation. He looked at you, his face was so close to you yet it felt so distant.

His hand that was coiled around you let go of your waist and covered your mouth harshly.

"Don't call me like that." He said hoarsely. His voice sounded dark, as if it was soulless. It scared you. You can hear him breathing heavily, with each of his breath falling like a fiery fire on your face.

"You want to leave me?? Hmmm??" He said in his low husky voice, it felt scary. It wasn't the feeling of love that you always felt from him. His hand that was covering your mouth slid slowly to the crook of your neck.

You regretted saying that to him. You never mean to leave him but that time your anger got the better of you. You looked up at him, even though he was looking at you his eyes weren't focused on you.

"Jae." You tried again, hoping to talk it out like normal adults.

"Shut up Y/n. Don't say my name." He spitted, it almost felt like he was ready to hit you.

"You'll leave me? For that boy huh?" He asked again. You can feel his moist lips on your ears. The scent of the soft cologne that he used this morning still lingered around him.

You felt a knot forming inside of you. You know you loved him, but how far? How far can things go? Can he really be the man you always wanted?

This side of him scared you. It makes you hesitate, hesitate to hold him close, hesitate to embrace him.

"It was that bastard right? The one whom you were dancing with this whole evening?" He remarked bitterly, almost making you feel guilty for going out with your friends. 

His touches turned into licks, the wet sound of his tongue around your ears made you squirm on your feet. You tried to push his face away with all of your strength but it didn't even budge him a little.