First trip- Part 4

Start from the beginning

Kk- liar

Teju-  no seriously. I have had some wild n crazy nightouts n club parties but could never be that drunk.

Kk- trust issues

Teju- yes exactly. I have been the most drunk only when pra was around.

Kk- i would love to see u drunk. Pehle hi itni pagal hai baadmein kya hoga.

Teju- yaar i become emotional. Hence i dont drink around friends. I dont like others to see me like that.

Kk- baby its ok to be vulnerable.

Teju- no sunny. I cant let ppl see me cry or be emotional. .

Kk understood that she always put up a strong front but kept her emotions inside her. He knew there were stiill some layers/ walls around her that he wanted to break so that he can feel the real her.

Kk thought that today he will get her drunk. Maybe he will understand her better.

They spent few hrs on hammock n then rode back to their bungalow.

They warmed some pav bhaji n they had it.
Kk kept smiling while eating it

Teju- kya hua? Why r u smiling so much

Kk- cant believe i m having pav bhaji in maldives for evening snacks. Ye bus tere saath hi ho sakta hai.

There was a beach side party tonight at the resort for all guests.
Kk n teju decided to attend it.

Teju dresses up in a v short red color dress with open back. She did her make up n steppped out of the washroom.

Kk just looked at her n grabbed her.
He started kissing her neck n grabbed her ass . he lifted her with her legs wrapped around his waist.

Kk- u know how much i love red on u. I think we will miss the party cos i aint letting u go out.

Teju- baby lets go. Party is just for 2hrs. Lets have some fun there n come back here.

Kk didnt want to leave her. His hands were all over her but he actually wanted to attend the Party cos he wanted to see if teju trusts him enough to get drunk with him.

So he let her go. He took a minute n then they went for the Party.
It was a beautiful setup with 5ft flower arrangements n disco lights with candles everywhere.
They both went straight to the open bar.
Teju order fiery tequila shots.
She had 2 back to back.

Kk- oye aaramse. We have just come.

Teju- i know but meri capacity hai sachhi mein.

They had few more drinks n started dancing. Kk was not a good dancer so He was just doing some moves n looking at teju dance. She looked smoking hot n had killer dance moves. He eyes were glued on her. Every few minutes he would grab her n kiss her.
He just couldnt keep his hand off her.

Teju went to the bar counter n had 2 more shots. She was a lil drunk already.
But these 2 drinks did it for her.

Kk understood teju was super drunk n high now.
Kk- chal lets go to the room

Teju- nahiii not now. Abhi toh aaye hai.

Kk- baby party is about to end n we have been here for 2hrs. Lets go now.

Teju was so drunk that she was holding onto kk for support for walking.

Kk put his jacket around her n walked her back to the room.

They went to the room n teju lied on bed. She was quiet.
Kk changed into his night suit n lied besided teju

Teju- sunnnnny u look so cute in this night suit. My sunnny. My baby.

Kk- you are so drunk right now teju. Go n change now.

Teju- no i dont wanna change. Main itni drunk hoon toh tu mera faayda kyu nahi utha raha

Kk- oye challi. I want to remember each n every time when we do it. Aise sab nahi chahiye where u wont remember anything.

Teju kust kept looking at him.
Kk- what??

Teju- you are such a sweetheart. I m very lucky to have you baby. All my life i knew i may never find someone who loves me as much as my parents. But i think u do.

Kk realised that now she was getting emotional. He just kissed her forehead.

Teju- i was v scared to be with u. I never told u this but post bb house i went thru each n every news article about u. Every article made me question my decision.

Kk was suprised to hear this.

Teju- i just thought that maybe u will dump me in few days. Maybe u will get bored of me. Maybe u will distsnce me if i dont wear stylish clothes because u may not wanna be seen with me.

Kk was hurt listening to the last line. He thought- is this what she thinks of me. M i so shallow?

Teju- But each time, each day u made me feel like the luckiest girl.
But abhi bahot darr lagta hai karan. Bahot zyaada.

Kk- kyu? Kis baat ka??

Teju- now if we don't work out n breakup i dont think i can live anymore. I have been in relationships before n i have been the one to breakup cos i knew i could move on.
But with u its something different.

To be continued...