hone our abilities

Start from the beginning

       Time skip to the exam

Y/n wakes up to a alarm and looks to a mirror and notices drastic changes well not really since he can alter his looks due to the ability to control flames in his body. For example his arms and chest are more built . He raises his shirt to see a 4 pack abs. Not liking this he altered it to look like 6 pack and smiled. He then went to eat breakfast which was jasmine rice , miso soup, and pickled plum which he found a liking to . Also found a way to eat properly without burning stuff by using metal utensils and plates.

After eating he then cleaned up putting  them in the dishwasher. To avoid hand washing to avoid water. Apparently water hurts him. He learned that the hard way. As activated the dishwasher and put on his workout clothes which were just fireproof fullbody suit that doesn't cover his head and left the apartment and heads to the train station. In the way he heard someone shout he found it weird but decided to mind his businesses. He thought to himself "hmm doesn't sound like a distress shout, it's not like I'm going to help anyway"

*time skip brought to you by laughing  kids on the train holding sticks and marshmallows over Y/n's sleepy head*

Y/n so this is U.A huh I start to walk but a rude blonde spiky hair dued with a scarf bumped into me while saying

       "Walk faster walking bonfire"

Y/n:*what's his problem shesh*what ever.

Y/n then notices that the blonde guy also bumped into midoriya but I ignored it as I need to focus on passing
.

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n raising his hand asking for another copy of the writtentest due to accidentally burning the first copy*

Y/n can be seen sitting on a chair wrapped in foil, sitting next to a girl with pink skin and a guy with red spiked hair.

As silence filled the room a man in stage shout out

Loud man: WHAT'S UP U.A CANDIDATES, I THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN TO ME, YOUR SCHOOL DJ, COME ON AND LET ME HEAR YEAH

Y/n: *stands up while punching the air*YEAAAAHHHHHHHH*sits back down noticing now at the pink girl and  others looking at him.sorry

Loud man:thank you fellow listener

Loud man:thank you fellow listener. NOW I'LL SKIP TO THE MAIN SHOW.
LETS TALK HOW THIS PRACTICALL EXAM IS GONNA GO DOWN. ALRIGHT ? YEAHHH!
Like The Application Said ,Today You Rockin Boys And Girls Especially Yhat One Listener*blinks* Will be rocking it out there for a ten minute mock battle
In a super hip urban setting
A

fter I drop the MIC in your specified battle center

As you look down at your card it says battle center D
Y/n: the D it is

Loud man:ok  now thats out of the way lets talk target

T

here 3 types of faux villain in every battle center you'll earn points dependent on their difficulty.
So choose WISELY your goal in this trial is to use your quirk and shred to the top and yo. Remember keep it HEROIC, harming other examinees is a  big U.A NO NO , ya dig this?

A kid with glasses then raise his hand and ask if he may ask a question

Loud man:hit me up!

Glasses kid:on this very printout you have listed 4 types of faux villains and yet you only present 3. With all due respect if this is error on the official U.A material hand out. It sure is shameful ,we are exemplary students.
We expect the best from japan's most notable school A mistake such as this will not end well too much for you if I say so. AND ADDITIONALLY YOU THERE WITH THE BROC- UNKEMPT HAIR.

Midoriya:huh?

Glasseskid: you have been muttering all this time stop that at this very moment.if you bother not taking this seriously then leave. But if your only doing that because you are nervous pls keep it under control. your distracting all of us

Midoriya:yes I will and sorry.

Loudman:ok ok examinee number 7 1 1 and 1 thank for calling in your request for an explanation the 4th one i s pretty useless it just creates a mess and will slow you down just ignore and run away from it it doesn't have any points to begin with alrighty that's all for today now remember listeners send you with a gift along the way with our school motto" a true hero overcomes life misfortunes "you boys and girls ready remember go beyond let's hear a plus ultra!. Best of luck drops mic.