Y/n scoffed in frustration and took Technoblades hand when he offered to help her up.

"You're good at non weapon fights, just not the weapon fights."

Y/n nodded as she grabbed her brother in laws cloak and put it around herself to keep her warm after fighting in the cold snow.

Technoblade watched her and narrowed his eyes.

"You don't have anything for this weather, do you?"

"I don't really like the cold so this is a change."

Technoblade nodded and looked at Philza who nodded at him.

Y/n spun around her room, admiring herself in the mirror with Technoblade and Philza watching her happily.

Philza created a new outfit for her to wear which was comfortable and stylish. It had a dark blue cloak which was designed by Technoblade after seeing how much she loved his one.

She had more comfortable dark grey bottoms to wear with a brown corset over a white pirate shirt, along with a belt for her axe.

Her hair was tied up into a messy bun with pieces in the front let loose or else mostly a side loose braid.

She had gold feathers on one shoulder and had brown gloves and brown boots.

"Thank you!" The girl said with joy as she hugged her family.

They both hugged her back then pulled away and smiled.

"No problem, I knew you'd like it."

Y/n smiled as she continue to admire herself and play with the cloak.

"So George, what did Y/n say?" Dream asked as he came into the little cottage.

George was sitting at the kitchen table drinking his tea reading a book, the brunette looked up and put down his cup.

"Nothing much, she's staying with Techno and Phil now. She said she wanted to get away from all this, but can you blame her? Girls been through a lot the past while."

Dream widened his eyes in shock and sat down beside his best friend who continued to drink his tea.

George eyed the blonde carefully and cleared his throat.

"You know, since Y/n won't be here anymore you no longer need to come to me for updates and keep watching her from the shadows. She's fine, she's a strong woman."

"I know it's just what happens-"

"If she makes a nation I know Dream you say this all the time, but she still hasn't even recovered from the festival. Leave her alone, she deserves a break."

Dream scoffed as he slouched in his seat in defeat.

George chuckled and put down the book.

"You care about her, don't you?"

Dream widened his eyes as he looked to the brunette who had a smug smile.

"What!? Of course not! What are you- George she's my enemy of course I don't care!"

George hummed in disagreement and continued to sip his tea.

"The way you always follow her tells me different."

"What- George, I hate her with a burning passion. If I could kill her I would-"

"Why don't you? You had so many chances yet never took them, Sapnap told me you saved Y/n from getting killed by him."