birthday special-silver chronicles

A/N before i go on.....yes someone's birthday is today and being anxious cause they are nearing 30 so just letting you know...also the character is goong to be surprised cause he doesn't celebrate his birthday at all and well....just enjoy the chapter its fluff a whole lot of fluff. Also this is before the events of civil war.

Today is like no other except a very nervous thor paces back and forth worrying the whole team. Stiles found it amusing, pietro wanted to trip him so he could laugh , wanda just looked annoyed pretty much the same expression on Natasha's face.

  Bruce was reading a book, clint well no one knows where he is...probably in the vents or something, sam was raising a brow while vision looked confused by the whole ordeal. It was steve who finally had enough of the pacing and he was typically a nice man.

"Thor" Steve said the thunder gods name. The said thunder god turned to the super soldier with a conflicted face like he was trying to figure out something. That within itself was never good. He remains silent though stuck in his own mind even though steve called him. Stiles as much as he loves to let this continue he to was getting a bit worried.

  "Thor is there something wrong?" Stiles asked as sat on pietro's lap. Pietro chuckled and rested his chin on stiles's head. Thor came to his senses and nodded.

  "Aye there is something wrong and it pertains my brother" thor stated and everyone went on alert . What thor says next has had a certain four panic... "its his birthday he's turning 2,600 today" that's all thor said for tony to somehow show up with pepper hot on his trail.

  "Birthday? Who's birthday? Its capsicles is it....kidding..so who knows what the elemental and magic wielding god wants?" Tony asked and pepper pots rolled her eyes and starts handing each person, minus thor because he left abruptly..'pepper is guessing he went to asgard and distract his little brother with something' 1,000 grand.

   "Each of you has to buy a gift for thor's brother. Vision gets a pass since he is doesn't know what to do. So go get to it and don't come back with presents. While i somehow find decorations to fit a 2,600 old man's taste. Its going to be a while" and with that note pepper walked out, but not before demanding tony to go out shopping as well.  Now its a race to decorate the place where the avengers meet.

  Fury already said he has something to give him when pepper asked him so that's one less thing to worry about. Pepper knows that the hybrid god doesn't want any flashy event, but knowing tony he'll want to go all out.

  Now pietro, stiles, wanda, natasha and steve went to an antique store searching for things that their friend would like...natasha already spotted a pendant with a pure crystal that's like a galaxy form inside it she knew that he loves going to space since he can survive spaces infinite darkness and extreme cold temperatures. So she got it and couple other trinkets adding the total to the exact amount she had.

  Wanda knew her friend/mentor told her there was books pertaining a good amount of jokes for witches. So she grabbed a stack and bought them and now is waiting on the boys with natasha.

  Pietro didn't know him that much but he did get a vase that looked to be beautiful so he got that vase with something else that caught his eye. Stiles pretty much help Pietro buy the thing she got because it was 2grand so team effort for the couple.

Now it was Steve that's taking the longest time to get him a gift..steve had already drawn the hybrid with elements surrounding him and magic surrounding his hands. Steve thought he looked ethereal when that happened, but the one thing steve knows from jamie is that he had a priceless ring from ancient Egypt that was pure gold, diamond, and rubies. It was the most beautiful thing he ever described...so he looked all over the store and when he found it he was stunned.