⚡︎001✿

-PERSONAL DETAILS / BACKGROUND in my dr-

---

name:  Veronika S.

age:  38

height:  5'2 / 158cm

face-claim / physical appearance:  My cr face/body, aged up to match dr age.

---

I have no family in my DR, but I have my own house near the centre of the village. I moved to the Encanto 3 months after the 'casita incident', my first day in my dr being the day after I moved.

I don't have a particular 'background story', but I hold all my cr memories.

On my first day, I met Mirabel who showed me around the village.  She invited me to a party at the casita that same night. This is also how I was introduced to the Madrigal family.

---

My personality matches that of my cr, but it is generally likeable. I get along with almost everyone, with the exception of a handful of people that I bump heads with slightly. All my relationships and friendships form and flow naturally.

--- 

- RANDOM THINGS I'VE SCRIPTED -

- I'm used to the Colombian climate.

- Any Spanish spoken is already in my vocabulary.

- Pain is minimal / I can't die in my dr. Anything that would have resulted in death becomes a severe injury instead.

- No bad breath.

- My ears are always clean.

- I won't get pregnant unless I want to. (think the purpose of this is quite obvious)

- I always smell good. 

- I'm able to shower whenever I want. 

- No periods.

- NO CRUMBS IN MY BED. I hate it.

- I can walk normally/comfortably in heels.

I'll probably add to this part later but this is what I've used to shift so far ^

- END OF CHAPTER -