Growing Up: Part 2

Growing Up: 2

Sometimes im scared to grow up

I really am

The obstacles I will face

Probably won't lend me a helping hand

The determination I have

Yes, might allow me to succeed

But on my way there

I'm fretting what I might see

I'm scared, okay

And the stress isn't helping much

There could be so many fakers

What if theres no one I can trust?

My thoughts are spinning

Around and around

As I worry about the future

What if I end up falling to the ground?

"No", a voice says inside my head

"Your a strong person"

"Don't allow it to get to your head"

I'm over thinking things

About the obstacles that may come

Even the little things, I just think that I'm done

But no I keep myself going

Thats the type of determination, I have

But no matter how i try

No duh, Its not going to get out of my mind

Because anyone would be concerned with the future and it's plans

We all have to aim high up in the sky

Just incase something happens,

We're going to still be able to fly

As we fall, at least we know where we could land

On a fluffy cloud, and all we have to do is get back up again

It's not a problem to have a sense of worry. I think it's more of a problem if you were never worried. I know that everyone should always want to get back up. No matter if theres no one to actually trust. The situations that lie ahead, has to make a person want to stand up and over come the obstacles that lie in there way you could make that change

~

Wow I haven't been on here in a while. Anyways I'm going to start writing about myself on here, and the quantity is going to be greater, than my previous poems. In this poem i kind of jumped from one thing to another, from being fearful to confident and then from there to advising. It was basically how I felt at the beginning to the end, that's mostly the reason for making a part 2 to this poem. I believe no one should ever have to think of giving up on anything because you guys can achieve anything you set your mind to. If famous authors gave up the first time they got criticized and told that there stories were horrible, or if they gave up on the first try because there stories were rejected, we wouldn't even have half the amazing authors we do now. Anyways thats just one example of people being persistent and not giving up so easily just because an obstacle was in their ways. Second part i want to talk about is this reason for actually writing this poem, growing up. Have you ever felt like everything around you is just speeding up. Have you ever stopped to realize, that one day your not going to be in school anyone, your going to be working. Have you ever realized that you are going to have kids running around you screaming mommy or daddy. Most of all, have you ever realized how fast life going by, it's like it won't slow down. Ive recently just began to process how fast life goes by and every opportunity you get, your just going to have to take it. Well maybe not every opportunity, but still the point I'm trying to make is that everyone should try to start accomplishing or taking steps to accomplish your dreams when your younger. Instead of being an elder and looking back at your life in regret, saying "why?" "Why didn't I take the opportunity, the open door, the amazing chance, that was held before me?" Theres so much, that life has in stored. Don't just let a few obstacle block your way, you can over come it. Sometimes these obstacles are just put there as a test, a test to see your strength. How strong are you? How strong is your will? How firmly do you believe that you can make it? And one last thing, always keep your head held high. It doesn't matter what other think of you, it's truly what you think of yourselves. Always choose the right path. Its never good when you have to learn something the hard way. I know that it most likely won't be easy, there's going to be temptations and bad influences, even though you may be wobbling, make sure you keep going forward. Ah, keep that into your thoughts. As I said from the beginning I'm going to try and start writing longer, because the quantity of my previous poems were quite pathetic. So hopefully you guys find this poem, and the poems in the future to be enjoyable and to your likening..

P.S. Your Awesome