"I'm feeling much better." I beamed at her.

"That good to here and now I must get going. My dad is already blowing up my phone." She said looking at her continuously vibrating phone.

"Okay, see you later Y/N chan! Go home safe!" She waved at us and started walking towards the opposite direction. I turned back, towards All might. Then I remembered something.

"Wait Y/N chan, when the villain captured me first you were the one who saved me! There was ice-, THAT'S YOUR QUIRK isn't it?!" I turned back again to the direction whare she went to find out that she had vanished out of sight. "SHE'S ALREADY GONE?!? How?"

"Uh Well, she must be a fast walker. And I also need to get this guy to the police. See you again on the other side of the screen!" All might said putting the soda bottles inside his pockets.

"Wait, already?"

"Pros are constantly fighting enemies and time." He said crouching and stretching his legs.

'Wait..... There are still....things I want to ask....'

"Well then, I'm counting on your continued support!" He yelled jumping in the air, but then "Wait." He looked at his leg to see me, who was holding on to it tightly.

(Time skip)

3rd POV

"Can even someone without a quirk be like you?" Midoriya asked All might closing his eyes and having a blush on his cheeks.

The blond hero turned his head slightly. "Without a quirk?" Then he felt the sharp sensation and smoke appear around his body.

"Oh no, holy shit, goddamit...."

"It might've been because I don't have a quirk, but I'm always made fun of... Maybe that's why.....I don't know.... But I think saving people is super cool. Saving people with a fearless smile. I want to be the greatest hero, like you!" Midoriya said looking up to be met with the sight of a skinny blond male as the smoke cleared up. After a few seconds, he screamed.

________

(In Tatooin shopping district at the same time)

A certain villain in a soda bottle woke up in an alleyway.

"Hey, Katsuki, aren't you and Midoriya childhood friends?" A black-haired boy asked. "You went a little overboard today." The other boy said and bakugo looked back at them.

"It's his fault for getting in my way. And that Blind bitch, I'll get her another time." Bakugo kicked the bottle that had the villain in, letting the cap fly off.

________

(Time skip)

All might ran toward the scene where the villain was. 'I was too distracted by my time limit! I can't believe I made a mistake like this after admonishing that fan. Pathetic.... Pathetic.... I have to do something, These pro heroes can't do anything against that villain's quirk. OH RIGHT! Someone with a powerful and a suitable quirk...... I know just the person!'

He quickly took out his phone and dialed a number. "Young Y/N...."

________

"Uncle Toshinori ran out of time........" Y/N said to herself before standing up from her bed. She checked google maps to find the place where All might said the incident happening.

' Shit....I 've never been to that place. I can't directly teleport there. I guess I have to walk.....' She teleported inside the town and tried to find where it was happening.

_________

Midoriya was walking on the sidewalk as he was looking down at his notebook.

"I cannot simply say, you can become a hero even without a power."