You're Ours And We're Yours

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ah screw it," she thought, "I know I said I wanted it to be platonic but its so damn hard. I'm scared that they will leave when they see my whole body. Better to get it over with."

Andrea stood up and Matt stopped the movie, "What's up?" he asked.

"Turn on the lights," she said. Kaiden jumped up and turned then on.

She took a deep breath, "Don't do or say anything until I'm done. I have lots of scars on my body and I figure it's better for you to see what I look like so you can run away before I get to know you guys better.

Lucas goes to open his mouth to say something but Andrea shakes her head and his mouth closes.

She takes her shirt off leaving her bra on. She than takes her pants off showcasing her fake leg and all the associated scars. Finally she pulls off her face covering showing the horrific scar. The boys don't say or do anything. Andrea blushes as she sees them moving their eyes over her body. Finally Hunter stands up and walks over to her.

"You are beautiful," he says as he takes his hand and caresses her scar over her face. She leans into his touch. He than leans down and kisses the scar, "Sweetheart, I've seen it all, this doesn't bother me one bit."

Kaiden comes over and caresses her stomach following the scars with his fingers. Andrea shivers at his touch. "Gorgeous," he says.

Lucas comes over and gives her a gentle kiss on the lips, "It doesn't matter what you look like. You are perfect in our eyes."

Matt finally comes over and runs his hands up and down her legs and gives her a kiss on her thigh, "Darling you have nothing to be ashamed about."

Andrea suddenly realizes that she has silent tears running down her face. "I can't believe you aren't running," she stammers out, "I'm awful to look at, how can you think I'm beautiful and gorgeous and perfect with all these flaws?"

Hunter cups her face in his hands, "Listen well, we don't ever want you to put yourself down again. You were made for us so that makes you perfect for us regardless of looks."

"He's right sweetheart," Kaiden responds, "You're ours and we are yours."

All the fears she had evaporated. She burst in tears and fell to her knees. Lucas and Matt came on either side of her and put their arms around her kissing her softly on the head. Kaiden got kleenex ready for her. Finally her tears subsided and she took the kleenex. "Sorry for all these tears, I don't know what came over me."

"You never have to apologize for crying," Lucas said.

"It's just I never expected to have full acceptance from anyone. I've never had it. My adopted parents try to hide it but I know the face scar makes them uncomfortable."

"We will always accept you regardless of flaws or faults," Matt says.

Suddenly she became overcome with desire so stood up and kissed Matt soundly on the lips. He went still not expecting it but a second later responded to her kiss. She than pulled away and kissed Lucas followed by Kaiden and Hunter.

Afterwards she stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. "Now what?" She questioned.

"That's up to you," Kaiden said.

"Well, I think I'd like to explore whatever this is between us but first I'd like to go see my old house. Would that be possible?"

The boys all exchanged looks, "Yes," Lucas said tentatively, "But we would have to make sure it's secure first."

"But why? It's just my house. Unless someone lives there?"

"No, no one should be living there. But the people who attacked you and your family that night are still around. We have been monitoring your place with no activity but we can never be too careful especially since we haven't been able to find them," Kaiden said.

"Well do what needs to be secured. I want to see my house."

"Your wish is our command darling," Matt said as he got up, kissed her forehead and than went to make plans.

A few days later they traveled together and pulled up to a beautiful house. "We've had landscapers come to keep up the outside but minimal people inside so it will probably be dusty," Lucas said.

Andrea slowly got out of the vehicle and marveled at the size of the house. "It's so big. I can't believe I lived here."

Kaiden opened the door and as Andrea stepped inside she was assaulted by a memory. She gasped in pain and grabbed her head and sank to her knees with the night of the attack flashing through her head .

Hunter crouched down beside her, "Sweetheart, what's going on? Talk to us!"

"It hurts, my head. That night, I remember," she managed to get out before looking up at the boys worried faces and passing out.