You're Ours And We're Yours

Start from the beginning

"Fair enough, we can work with that," Lucas replied, "We just want you to be happy."

"So with that being in the open, would you like to come watch a movie with us tonight? Ladies choice," Matt grins.

"Sure, I would love that. And I can pick any movie?" she smiled with a slight smirk.

Kaiden chuckled, "Oh yes, you can pick whatever you want. We always did give you lots of leeway when it came to movies."

"Okay, I'll be there. Also, if you guys call me Riley, that's okay too. I may not respond to it but I understand that is who I was before so whatever works." 

"Alright, we'll see you later sweetheart," Kaiden says as he gracefully gets up from the table. The other boys follow. Hunter however stops and climbs onto a table.

"Andrea is with us, we will not allow any disrespect to come to her. You disrespect her, that means you disrespect us. She is under our protection," He booms in a loud voice that commands respect and silence. The room is silent as they walk out. 

Once they walk out, everyone starts talking in hush tones and looking Andrea's way. "Shit, this is uncomfortable. I'm out of here," she mutters to herself and escapes the dining room rushing to her dorm room. 

Later that night Andrea was trying to decide what to wear for movie night. She decided on some nice flannel bottoms and a long sleeve shirt. She wanted to hide her scars best she could. Slowly she made her way up there feeling extremely nervous. Butterflies were in her stomach. She had no idea what to think. "What if they try to make a move? What should I do?" she thought to herself, "I should of talked to Cynthia, she would of known what to do. Oh well, too late now. And I do just want to be friends with them...right? It doesn't matter that I'm attracted to them. We can keep it platonic." With that in mind Andrea knocked on their door. 

Lucas came to the door, "Welcome sweetheart, make yourself at home."

She smiled up at him and was surprised to see the living room transformed to a cozy movie theater type place. "Wow, this is really nice."

"So what did you chose?" Matt asked.

Andres smirked, "I decided that I wanted to watch Grease followed by the Titanic."

Hunter groaned good naturally while Kaiden chuckled, "Even with no memories she still picks the same movies."

"I have picked these before?"

"Oh yes, almost every time it was your turn, you would always pick one of these movies or a musical," Hunter said.

"You were quite predictable," Kaiden said.

Andrea laughed, "Well, I guess some things never change."

They got comfortable. Andrea took the side of the couch but got picked up and moved to the middle which according to the guys was the best seat in the house. Kaiden went on one side and Lucas went on the other. Hunter sat in a chair and Matt sprawled on the floor and the movie night began.

Halfway through the movie Andrea became very aware of how close the boys were to her. She could feel body heat radiating from the both of them and multiple times when she glanced up and saw Hunter looking at her. His face was expressionless so she had no idea what he was thinking. However Andrea knew the boys wouldn't make a move until she gave the green light. She decided to see what would happen and she moved her hand and softly slid it over Kaiden's hand. She could feel his breath stop for a moment before resuming normal breathing but he didn't do anything else. She did the same to Lucas and she heard his breath speed up but no other reaction. She sat back in the couch.