Chapter 4: Reasons Why

Start from the beginning

"Anyways," He said, changing the subject. "Michael and Jean are coming over for some drinks. We're gonna have a "teen night", almost like a truth or dare and spin the bottle kinda thing. It should be fun." He smiled evily.

I groaned under my breath. "Why Michael? You know how he acts around me."

"The guy has a little crush on you, so what." He waved his hand dismissively. "It's just a small little party. Loosen up for once and don't think, just do. By the way, open up the curtains. I feel like a damn vampire." The look on his face wouldn't have been so funny if it wasn't for the fact that he really looked stupid.

I did as told and waited for the other two guests to come. While we waited, Charles and I made the drinks for later on.

Lord knows I'll need a few if Michael's coming.

-----

Chris

"He said yes?"

"Yeah!" I smiled. As if I were Katy Perry, I was falling from cloud nine. Dean said yes. To me. On a date.

Is the life I live real anymore?

Ciara pouted, clearly jealous that my crush accepted my offer while she hadn't even asked hers at all.

You see kids, Ciara is the one thing you don't want to be; a pussy.

"Omg! What am I gonna wear!?" I jumped off of my bed and ran into my walk in closet.

Wait.

He never told me where we were going! I slapped my forehead. Maybe I should've ask him first so I didn't show up underdressed or overdressed.

Ciara came in, seeing that I was obviously have a wardrobe malfunction meltdown.

She rolled her eyes before leaning against the door frame of the closet. "You could just go shopping, like a normal person."

"Do you not know me? I'm not a normal person."

"Obviously."

"Besides," I grabbed my leather jacket off of a hanger. "Look at what happened to Spongebob when he turned normal. I'd like keep my holes and corners in tact thank you very much."

"Oh brother.' She said before we began to head out of the door. Mom wasn't home at the time, so we just left a note.

"Can we walk? I could really use the air." She said. I nodded, not wanting to question her on her recent mood changes.

Is she pregnant?

Nah, it can't be. Last time I checked, men couldn't have babies.

Zingerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even my mind is to funny for me sometimes. When you're able to laugh at your mind jokes, then you know you're a funny person.

I was rudely yanked out of my thoughts, and funniess, when I collided with Ciara's back.

"Ciara, for the last time, I don't think you want it up there. It's pretty painful the first time." I joked.

'Look!" She elbowed me in the stomach before nodding her head at a house.

"What? You thinking about moving or something?" I asked, rubbing my stomach where she elbowed me. I was still trying to catch my breath. Damn this girl and her pointy ass elbows!

"No, look!" She pointed now. I squinted my eyes a bit at the window of the house. I'm not sure if it was my eyes seeing it or if my mini me was playing jokes on me. It looked like two guys kissing. Obviously the only with the red hair was throwing himself at the other one.

'That guy has some nice hair. It's almost as Brown as Dean's.'

"Okay, two guys kissing. I didn't know you liked to watch Ci." I laughed. This time she turned to me with a look of anger, and a bit of sadness.

"Can't you see? That's Mr. Samuels in there!" She whisper-yelled.

"No-" My eyes widened as the red head pulled away and Dean's face came into view. Without thinking, I turned back and ran home. Ciara didn't call after me, instead she texted me she'd call me later. I laid in my bed, silently crying to myself.

It wasn't as if we were dating, yet, anyways, but that didn't stop me from eating a tub of ice cream in my bed watching Friends With Benefits with a large blanket thrown over my lap.

Why couldn't I have one of those? It'd be less painful to see them with someone else.

I don't remember when I fell asleep at all. All I do remember doing is asking no one in particular why Dean had done what he'd done.

I never got an answer back.