6. 𝐂𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫?

Start from the beginning

Today you just wanted to treat yourself.

You couldn't even try to hurry and put your clothes on because Annie rang the doorbell again so you just decided to go and get the door.

As you opened the door for her you noticed that Annie was wearing a short sleeve black shirt which then led to her entire sleeve tattoo showing and you spotted the familiar crystal that she drew a couple days ago also on her sleeve tattoo near the snakes that she also had inked on her.

Your eyes then averted to her shirt where you could see her abs from under them. She was incredibly fit and toned so you knew she was in the gym a lot.

She could easily manhandle you if she wanted to because of how strong she was which was also incredibly attractive to you.

And of course with her tall ass you had to tilt your head up so you could look at her.

But she was looking at you already... matter of fact she was looking at all of you.

Her eyes were examining practically every inch of you in your very revealing lace set. The blue silk robe that you had on wasn't hiding anything either.

She was practically undressing you with her eyes by the second and she wasn't hiding the fact that she liked 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 that she saw.

It was late and a bit dark out so the mood was practically set in your apartment.

As she slowly brung her blue eyes up all the way to meet your eyes there was that tension again that never seemed to go away.

You both had originally planned on just working on the project but now you weren't so sure.

"Coming in ?" You gulped due to the strong tension and moved to the side so that she could enter your apartment.

"...Yeah my bad" Annie cleared her throat and rubbed the back of her neck a little as she walked in because she realized she was staring too hard and too long.

"You can take a seat right on the couch. And I couldn't get changed into a more appropriate outfit because I was sleeping" you pointed her to the couch as you closed the door behind her.

"I don't mind... I prefer seeing you like this anyway " she mumbled the last part out just above a whisper and she took a seat on the couch. She sneakily bit the corner of her lip as she continued examining your physique while you blended down and grabbed a white canvas from under the coffee table.

"You what?" You whipped your head back at Annie trying to process whether you heard correctly and noticed her turning her head around immediately, avoiding eye contact with you.

"You're not slick blondie. I heard that shit" you plopped the canvas on the coffee table and took a seat on the couch next to Annie while crossing your legs.

"Mhm don't act like you didn't like that... I see you crossing your legs" Annie swiftly moved her eyes down to your thighs.

"I'm only crossing them cause I like sitting this way. Don't get any ideas" you side eyed Annie and tried to play it cool as you diverted your attention to the canvas.

"But you liked it though" those words slid out of her mouth like velvet which made your face start to get hot and your body tense a little.

"What if I didn't?" You said that to test her as you turned your head over to meet with her blue eyes and immediately felt yourself drowning in the pool of her seducing eyes.

"It's too bad that you did" she maintained eye contact with you as a smirk crept up her face.

You couldn't deny the fact that you liked it because you did so you just rolled your eyes in hopes that she didn't see the slight smile that was forming on your lips. You didn't want to give her the satisfaction of being right.

"You should take care of that attitude before I have to take care of it for you" you looked back over at Annie with your eyes widening a little while she innocently started sketching on the white canvas like she didn't say anything.

"What attitude"

"The one you have right now. I've noticed you've been a little uptight since I met you... you might have some built up anger or tension inside of you that needs to be released" She placed the pencil down on the canvas and looked right at you, giving you her full attention. "And I can release that for you".

I can release that for you? That can mean a lot of things... but you wanted to find out. Whatever it was you were ready for it and by the looks of Annie she was too.

You guys were so close...

Before you could say anything there were knocks on the door. "Y/N OPEN UP PLEASE ITS SASHA". You let out a deep breath in annoyance and Annie but the side of her cheek as she picked the pencil back up and went to working.

You didn't think that anyone would be back home so soon.

You got up from the chair and dragged your feet towards the door to open it for Sasha. "Oh my god I need to use the bathroom so bad I literally had to leave my clients before I- oh hey Annie..." Sasha stopped herself from finishing the rest of her sentence as she realized that Annie was sitting on the couch.

You saw a wave of embarrassment come on Sasha's face as Annie held in her laughter and just waved at her.

"Uhm I'm so sorry for interrupting.... Whatever this was but ima go use the bathroom" Sasha said that quickly as she practically sprinted towards the bathroom.

"Oh and I'm so sorry guys but I'm gonna have to use the kitchen to cook up some more meals" Sasha shouted down the hall then went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

You sucked your teeth a little because you just wanted to be with Annie and not have anyone interrupt.

As you started walking back to the couch you noticed Annie started getting her belongings and stood up.

"You're leaving?" You looked up at her wondering why she was leaving so soon and in such a rush. "Yeah sorry I have to go somewhere and Sasha is gonna be using the kitchen which is right where we were gonna be working at..." she looked at her phone and put it away quickly before looking back at you. "We can go to my room if you wan-"

"I gotta go sorry" she cut you off and walked fast towards the door and left, leaving you there wondering what happened.

——

I wonder what made Annie switch up so fast... find out in the next chapter😳
-r