Cuddles 🦦

I have a headcanon with c!Ponk begin trans so take it :)
Ive never write a book before
My pronouns are he/they
Btw all of this happened after Sam ✂️ Ponk's arm 😼
——
Plot: Foolish overworks whit his builds and Ponk decides that he needs some rest :)
——

3 days passed and Ponk didn't had the chance to spend rime with Foolish.
He was angry because he knew that he was overworking himself and taking care of the desert at the same time.
It was 2 p.m and Ponk couldn't hold it anymore, he put on his shoes and went out to get Foolish back at home.

"What do you think you are doing?!" Shouted Ponk at the god "You work too much, atleast you could take a break!"
Foolish turned around and saw his lover yelling at him to stop working, he then stopped what he was building and shrinked to a normal size.
"Ponk I don't care what are you saying, I have to finish a lot of projects and by now I would've finished them all, but I am talking to you so it will take more time" said Foolish looking at his lover.
"But-" tried to relpy the smaller one
"no buts Ponk" The god interrupted him.
He gave Ponk a head pat and continued.
"Listen, let's do a deal: I go home with you and I take a day off, but after you help me with my builds" said Foolish smiling.
"Hmph...fine! But you have to respect this deal ok?"
"I will" said the god softly.
He knew how much Ponk cared about him and he always loved that side of his lover.

In the middle of the way back home Ponk was starting to fall asleep, infact Foolish noticed his strange slowness.

"Are you ok, Love?" Foolish asked worried
"I'm just a bit...tired that's all.." said the human
"I can carry you if you want..?" said Foolish blushing at his own words
"Oh, okay that's nice" answered poorly Ponk
Foolish shrinked to his tall height and gently grabbed Ponk and put him on his shoulder.
"Is this better?" asked the god
No answer
"Ponk? Are you ok bud?"
Foolish turned his head a bit, he saw his little lover sleeping peacefully on his shoulder.
He looked at him for a few minuets.
"Aww.." he finally said "I love you Ponkie <3"

Foolish quickly went home and shrinked back to normal.
He holded his beloved in his arms and then went inside home.

He placed Ponk on the couch and cuddled next to him, hugging him and holding his hand.
Then he felt asleep with his beloved, the one he loved so much.

The end <3

AN: hey first thing done, sorry if is short or cringe.
Have a good day or night

Ash OUT!