"idiot"

Y/n pov:
I have been bindge watching seths videos lately, and i realised how cool the places he goes are. I was sitting on the kitchen counter, scrolling and liking all his photos, when seth came in. "Hey y/n, i was wondering if you wanted to go to a haunted place with josh and i" he says. "Id love to. When are we going?" i ask. "In like 45 minutes" he says. "Alright" i say, getting off the counter and walking to my room, but before i could enter, i hear seth yell something to me. "Thanks for liking all my photos!" is what he yelled. "your welcome!" i yell back. I had just made a youtube channel last night, without josh or seth knowing, so i wanna see what they say when i bring a camera and film. I get dressed, grab my camera and head down to seth, in the kitchen. Seth looks me up and down. "Whats with the camera?" he asks. I just smirk. Seth looks kinda scared when i dont answer. Josh comes down and sees seths face. "Why are you making that face?" josh asks seth. "Y/n has a camera and wont tell me why, she just smirked when i asked" he replys. "Y/n dont scare him, he already gets scared enough as it is" josh tells me. I scoff and leave the house. The guys then come out. (They be gay!! Jk) "took you long enough" i say.
When we arrive, i realise seth has been here before. "Why bring me to a place youve already been to?" i ask. "How did you know ive been here?" seth asked, getting a little more scared. "I have my ways" i chuckle. "Anyways-" seth starts before handing me a peice of paper. "I made a scavenger hunt for you, y/n" he adds. "What- why?" i ask. "Youll see when you get to the end" seth says. "Oof ok" i say, and begin reading the clue. ~the room with the blood coffin~ the note read. "Creepy" i say, exiting the car, and going to the room i saw it in, while watching seths video. Once i get there, i see the next clue in the coffin, and pick it up. ~the room *blah blah blah* hung themself in~ i read. I walk to the room.

          ~timeskip to
          The last clue~

I found the last clue, and read it. ~the window to the left of the door in the front~ i go where it said, and found another peice of paper. I pick it up and look at seth. "Go on, read it" he encourages. I open the paper and read. ~will you be my girlfriend? <3~ i smile and look back at seth. I had been recording the whole time, and so has josh for seths channel. "Of course!" i yell and hug seth. I was so happy that we were finally dating, that i almost cried.

   ~a week later because   why not~

             Josh pov:
I walked into seths room, only to see him and y/n cuddling. "Ew" i say, startling them. "What the fuck josh" y/n yelled at me. "Ew." i repeat. Seth then gives me the death stare. I get the jist and leave.

             Y/n pov:
Josh leaves, and i go back to cuddling seth. But then seth starts to get up and walk away. "Dont leave" i whine. "Im not leaving, im changing" he tells me. "Ooo can i watch?" i ask, half-heartedly. "If you feel the need to" he says, taking his shirt off and grabbing something in his closet. "Can i have a hoodie?" i ask. "Sure" he says, walking back over and giving me a hoodie he got out of his closet. "damn" i say to myself, loud enough for seth to hear. "What?" he asks. "You have chizled abz" i say. "Oh- yea" he says. "Why didnt you tell me??" i ask. "I didnt think it matterd" he says. "well of course it matters! Now i know for sure i have the most perfect boyfriendni could have asked for" i say. I can tell he blushed and smiled, just by his body language. He rummaged through his closet again, and grabbed some grey sweatpants. 'Hes going bold' i thought to myself. He then starts taking off his pants. "Might wanna look away so i can change my boxers" he tells me. "Alright" i say, not actually looking away. He then take off his boxers and damn was he thicc. Then he put on his grey sweatpants. He then starts turning around, so i cover my eyes to make it look like i wasnt looking the whole time. Then he sits next to me, and takes my hands off my eyes. "Hi" he says. "Hey sexy, nice ass" i say. (Yes that was a tubbo referance, dont get mad at me) "i knew you were looking, i felt your eyes on me" he says. I smile and giggle, and so does he. Then josh walks in again. "AAHH NAKED MAN!" he yells looking away. "Im not naked josh!" seth yells back. "Wheres your shirt then??" josh asks. " just because im not wearing a shirt, doesnt mean im naked" seth says. "Shut up, it does now" josh says. Seth and i laugh. "Your so childish josh" i say. "Am not!" he whines. "Would you rather him be shirtless, or me be shirtless" i ask. "Neither" he says. I laugh and that makes seth laugh. "If you dont wanna see me shirtless, then leave" seth says, and josh leaves. Im still giggling a little, and seth grabs me playfully and pulls me onto him. I giggle more when he does, and he laughs a little. seth then starts tickling me. "Ahh stopp-" i say, laughing out of pain. "make me" he says. "Its hurtss" i whine, still laughing out of pain. He stops after i say it hurt. I stop laughing and just sit there, on top of him. He gives me a light kiss and lays back, putting his arms under his head. "you down to stay a night at the conjurung house with josh, sam, colby and i?" he asks out of the blue. "Of course, ive always loved the conjuring story and movies" i say, exitedly jumping up and down a little. Then a small groan escapes seths mouth. I stop jumping and just stare. "What was that" i ask, sternly. He blushes and looks at the wall. I knew i was sitting on his thighs, so i wanted to tease him. I slides up to sit on seths (WhIeNeR). He groans again. "You know what your doing" he says. I nod, smiling. "god, your to cute" he says. I giggle, and lay down on top of him. He plays with my hair as we both fall asleep.

A/n: what up what uppp have fun getting scared in the next chapter :)