Weird feelings

I'm exploring the castle alone. Huge halls, dozen rooms.
I hear an explosion and a door open and outside come smoke and Ceaser with dirts of his face.
" A failed experiment?" I ask.
"Out of your bussiness!" He gets mad and crosses hands.
I rolle my eyes and continue walking.
I smell something good!
I follow the smell and reach the kitchen.
Many people where here. Preparing food for the royal family.
A woman notices me and talks to me.
"You must be hungry, sweety. I saw you, you didn't eat anything and last night and today morning."
She grabs my hand and drags me inside the kitchen. She nods to me to sit on a small table and i sit.
This woman it's right. I'm hungry.
She brings me a boll with soup and bread.
"Thank you." I smile at her.
"I can't leave a young girl in hunger."
She tells me and she continue her work piling potatoes.
I try the soup. It's great! Delicious!!!
I empty the boll very quikly.
"Thank you. That was delicious!" I give her a thumb up.
She chuckles. "I'm Mary if you need anything you can ask me." She winks at me.
"Thank you. I'm (f/n)."
I leave the kitchen and go to my room.
I fell on the bed look at the ceiling.
I can't believe before two days i was free, do whatever i want, run my own bussiness and have people under me and now.... i take a deep breath.
Now i'm a prisoner of a sick pervent king. I don't have the right to do what i want and date who i like.
I bring my memory about Chris. He is so sweet and kind not like that bastard Doflamingo.
Chris is so handsome and looks a clever man. My cheeks become red... am i blushing now?
I hope Chris i don't put you in trouble, Joker is a very dangerous man.
I hug my pillow tight. I have to find a way to escape. But how?
After a while i hear a knock.
"Who is it?" I ask.
"It's me Mary. Can i come in?" The woman from the kicthen who gives me food.
"Y--yeah... come in." I say.
She come in and she is holding something in her hands.
"A kind man ask me to give that when i was at the market shopping supplies." She gives me something which is cover by a fabric.
I take it and remove the fabric.
Wow!.... it is the book which i have seen in the store. I open it and in the first page it's written a dedication.
Dear (f/n),
I am very happy which i met you. You really impress me earlier, i can't get of my mind your shining (c/e) eyes. The worry and the scare which you feel. I don't know what kind of reletion you have with the royals, but i really want to help you and see you again.
Take care,
Chris.
I read it. He can not be so romantic... first time a man do something like that to me. I think i become reder and Mary chuckles.
"(F/n), you are all red. What do you read?" She asks.
I whisper "Something very sweet..."
She smiles.
"Can you do me a favor?" I beg her.
"Sure. What?"
I take a piece of a paper and a pen from the library in my room. I write a small letter for Chris and give it to her.
"Can you find that man and give him that?" I give her the letter.
"Sure."
"But take care no one have to understand you. Got it?" I say worried.
"Nobody. Got it!" She winks at me and leave.
I read again Chris dedication.
I am blushing more. It's weird, i met this man today but he cares so much. Even after Doflamingo's warning, if he come close to me he will have trouble.
I am praying Doflimingo don't understand that Chris send me this book and i send him a letter.
If that happen something bad will happen to Chris.
Please take care...