Late night Movie Cuddles

Author here: Again. Requests are Still Open, Comment if you have a request! In this story Bugs and Daffy are Dating. And Daffy just feels like cuddling with Bugs on their green couch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bugs's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight was movie night for me and daffy. Since We both take turns For Picking a movie. And since last Week was my turn Daffy was going to pick the movie this time.

While i was in the kitchen Making Popcorn and extra toppings since daffy claims is "The picture of perfect health".

"Hmm...Bugsth...What movie would you like? Action, Comedy, Romanceth, Or a thriller...Maybe horror?" Daffy Looked up, His Amber eyes locking onto mine.

The raven feathered male blushed from embarrassment and quickly turned his head back to the movie selections.

"Aww Whats up Doc, Bunny got you flustered?~" I giggled in a teasing manner as i heard the groan from Daffy.

"Your Desthpicable!" Daffy yelled from his lisp which i thought was cute.

"Just pick a Movie Doc, we aint Got all Night", I mumbled and placed the cooked popcorn into a big white bowl and walked into the front room where daffy picked, Of course A horror movie.

"Uhhh..Daffy Are you sure A horror movie is a good idea? You know what happened last time..." I placed the popcorn bowl next to daffy and sat down.

"Yesth! I am a brave Duck! And I Thall Faceth My fearsth!" Daffy Exclaimed as he pressed play on the tv.

Sighing, I shook my head and adjusted myself to a laying position.

'Hope Daffy is going to be Ok with this movie.." I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daffy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Since I picked Out this Horror movie called....IT....I think. I heard it was supposed to be scary, So i placed in the tv.

I loved over and noticed bugs was in a comfortable position.

I quietly mumbled while scratching my neck nervously, "H...Hey Bugsth...C-Can we do our uthual thing?...." I mumbled just loud enough for Bugs to hear.

"Daffy, We are Dating. Ya dont need to ask...?" Bugs Asked in a questioning tone.

"I...I know....I was just raised to ask...Sometimes Denied..." I sighed and crawled over to bugs and laid across his chest.

"Are you sure you can Be brave enough to watch this movie?" Bugs Asked one last time.

"Yesth!" I huffed and buried my face his his chest fluff.

I felt Bugs's arms wrap around me and pulled me close.

'Did i make a good choice to pick this movie?' I thought to myself as the movie began to play.

All throughout the movie, Me and Bugs laid on the couch eating popcorn and just cuddled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author here: WOOOOOO