1. The Mumbai Fantasy

Anupamaa was on the beach when three spoilt youngsters tried to rob her and when she handled them alone... that moment was no less than a pride for Anuj and he went there when she was beating the hell outta them and in her anger, she was about to hit Anuj but then she realized it's him and she stopped!

-AREY BAABA REYY ITNA GUSSA...

-(Embarrassed) SURI VO MAINE DEKHA NAHI KI AAP HAI...SURI HAAN...

-IT'S OKAY... ANUPAMAA... ACHAA LAGA YE DEKH KE KI TUM AKELE HI KAAFI HO...

-TO PHIR! HONA PADTA HAI...

-KYA??

-AKELE HI KAAFI !!

And she went on to enjoy her moments on the beach and Anuj... he went on to enjoy watching Anupamaa being a kido on the beach playing with its water and sand...eating candy floss and imlie candy letting ocean water touch her feet...!!!

Anupama was playing with the water of her dreams by the beach and Anuj suddenly sprang up from behind her which scared her and she in that moment, sitting with her legs half folded, slipped. Anuj wasn't expecting this reaction and scared by her scream he slipped and fell too but they couldn't control their laughter.... Lying there on the beach with a full khula aasmaan over them they were laughing like never before !¡

They looked at each other and couldn't look away for the next few minutes!!

[ KUCH TO HAI UNN AANKHON ME JO DIL AAJ BHI UNKE DEKHNA CHAAHTA HAI...
NAZREIN HATAANA BHI CHAAHTA HAI PAR HATAA BHI NHI PAATA HAI...
KYA HAI YE SAMJH NAHI AATA HAI...
PAR PHIR BHI PYAAR UNPAR BE-INTEHAAN AATA HAI...]

Anuj slid his hand over hers under water and she could feel that touch, the way she had never felt before... But looked away shyly as if she didn't notice but he knew that SHE NOTICED....grabbing her hand, he splashed SAMANDAR KA PAANI on her face and Anupama looked at him all amazed and the water fight began... they got up and get started with their water fight... Anupama was busy in throwing water at him like a kiddo and Anuj was still thinking about the that feel of her touch under water!!

Soon they got tired... It was evening...late evening... And it was high time they should head back to their hotel. All wet they got an auto for themselves and reached hotel. Anupamaa was shy and even after resisting a lot Anuj can't take his eyes off her ,

-Chhup chhup kar dekhu na tumhe to kuch adhoora sa lagta hai...
Tum haqeeqt me ho par mujhe ye ab bhi ye khwaab adhoora sa lagta hai...

-ANOOJ... KUCH KAHA AAPNE?

-HAAN...

-KYA..??

-SAB KUCH...

-MATLAB?

-SAB KAH BHI DIYA AUR KUCH KAHA BHI NAHI... YE SHABD BHI DAGAABAAZ HAI... KAMBAKHT LABON TAK TO AATE HAIN PAR TUMSE TAKRAATE HI NAHIII....

-AAP KYA BOLTE HE NE...MERI TO KUCH SAMJH HI ME NAHI AATA HAI

- SAMJHOGI... BAHUT JALD.... KHAIR TUM KAAFI BHEEG GAYI HO TO KAPDE BADAL LO...

- Haan...me bhi yhi soch ri thi aur safar ki thakaan bhi hai ne to... Soch ri hoon naha leti hoon ... aise phresh- phresh sa feel hoga...

Anuj nods and she leaves.

He was trying to dry himself and Anupamaa was taking bahut jyaada time in bathroom and when that cold became irresistible he unbuttoned his shirt, took it off and tossed it to the edge of the bed, waiting for Anupama to come out so that he could go change.

He stood there lost in his own thoughts waiting.

---- SCENE 1 ENDS ----