Chapter 8

Kaito,Shuichi,and Maki were walking around the labs and such when they heard noises.

"Himiko! I wanna know why you don't spend more time with me and you Do with Angie!" "Now Tenko, Atua doesn't like arguing" "SHUT UP ANGIE. THIS DOESNT INVOLVE YOU YET!".
the group was peeking there head in when they heard something that broke Shuichi's heart. "NYEH! DONT BE RUDE TO ANGIE JUST BECAUSE YOUR ALWAYS AROUND ME AND NOW IM AROUND HER! I WANNA HANG OUT WITH MORE PEOPLE! YOU MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE WITH HOW MUCH YOU HANG AROUND ME!".

Tenko was looking at Himiko with wide eyes, she looked like she was about to cry. Before things could get worse Maki walked in and ended the argument with "Hey. Tenko, come with us. Now." Tenko started stuttering saying "B-b-but, Himiko and Angie!" "Now. It's best for you all". She gave in and walked with us. "So, I know that you guys were arguing about something but what was it about. What started it." Shuichi said calmly, so that he wouldn't make her even more upset. "Well...,I heard that Angie was making a "student council" meeting and that they all were gonna be in Angie's lab. So I went there before hand to talk to them. After a few minutes, I asked why Himiko was hanging out with Angie more then me. That's when the argument escalated." She said with a frown.

Kaito put a hand on her shoulder but was cut off when he about to speak, "J-JUST BECAUSE IM UPSET DOESN'T MEAN A MALE LIKE YOU GETS TO TOUCH ME! ONLY SHUICHI CAN DO THAT!". Kaito put his hand down and motioned for me to do it. I did and she seemed to allow it. We sat down at the fountain and Tenko put her head on my shoulder, clearly still upset. "Hey guys! I have an idea!" He said with a positive smile, "is it something to do with working out Kaito?" Maki said with a annoyed face. "HAHA, guess I'm kinda predictable huh?" He said with a laugh.

Shuichi's Pov
-----------------------

While Maki and Kaito were working out, Maki didn't want to but was forced. Tenko held my arm, head still on my shoulder. "Hey Shuichi..?" "Hm?" "Is this how you felt when she died?". I looked at her with a worried face. When she died I was super sad. I was pondering if I should open up to her about how I felt and whats been going on....

To be continued....

-Small note-
Sorry for the long wait, I've been kinda busy with playing with online friends and my friends YouTube channel. (Which I'll only share if their ok with)
I apologize. Also, I will try to make a YouTube music playlist for ships here if y'all want it lol. Hope you guys have a good day/night!

Also I made that Tenko edit up at the top! I'm so proud of myself 😍