Chapter 1

A girl completely driven in work. In a messy room cause she is too focus on her work.
Suddenly her phone starts ringing...
She picked up the call...
After few minutes of talking..she responded with a Okay.
She broke up. She knew this was needed to happen but she never wanted to take the first step to break a relation. From the last few months things were not right between her and her boyfriend. The relation became a burden on them. But she still wanted to carry on the relation cause why not? Even a year back they dreamt about settling together. She knew this relation affected her a lot. She lost connection with herself, her family and friends.

She now knew what she will do next...
She texted her Mom.

Ma I am sorry for postponing all the plans of coming back to Kolkata from the last one year. But I am finally coming back and this time I will spend the whole Durga Puja and even more. See you soon Ma, Miss you...

She wanted to cry but she is left with no tears.
She quickly booked her tickets for Kolkata. She decided to do some shopping before going back.

Meanwhile somewhere else....

A man is shown packing his bags. He looked at a picture kept at the side of his table.
The picture was of him and his girlfriend. Vihaan Oberoi is now moving on from a living relationship. After he went for Hyderabad for a month everything changed. His girlfriends sudden marriage was decided and she left him like he was never meant anything to her.
He now wants to focus on his work, on his passion which he forgot in the presence of her.
He checked the emails. All his followers were crazy cause of him not posting anything for months.
He needed a break, he needed a time to breathe.
He checked one of his email, it was from one of his fam who gave him a offer to come to Kolkata and visit all the places there for few months and he will pay for that. And he just need to advertise his hotel there.
Vihaan is a quite popular vlogger with 6.3 million followers on YouTube and 2 million followers on Insta.
He decided to take the offer as it is quite depressing for him here. He need to cut off her memories and for that he need to stay away from this place.
He replied the mail and within few minutes his ticket was booked.
******
They both are ready for a new start, a new journey but where will this journey take them.. even they don't know.

****
How was the chapter?
Hope you all like it
Please Vomment.