One Bed

Warnings: Swearing
-------------------------------------------------------------

You glanced at the woman next to you and back to Hondo as he snapped his fingers at you.
"Y/N? You paying attention?"
"Of Course." You mumbled, feeling Chris turn to look at you on your right.
"Then what did I say?" He grumbled.
"C'mon, man. You're gonna pull that teacher crap on me?" You rolled your eyes and brushed your hair out of your eyes. Chris and the others chuckled at your antics, to be completely honest, sometimes you were worse than Street.
Hondo Sighed. "I was explaining where we'll be sleeping tonight since our guy hasn't shown up yet and the Captain wants us to camp out here until he does. As punishment for not paying attention and staring at Chris,"
You son of a bitch. He totally just called me out! You bit the inside of your cheek as Chris smirked beside you, still looking at you.
"I would make you bunk with Dom, but since Alonso is the only other girl, you'll be bunking with her." He explained.
You nodded calmly, but inside you were freaking the fuck out.
After a few more minutes of discussing a game plan for tomorrow, Hondo handed you a key and you began to walk to your hotel room, Chris following close behind.
The two of you walked in comfortable silence, but you swore that you felt her staring at you the whole time as you kept your head down.
When you reached your room you unlocked the door and closed it behind Chris as she walked into the room.
You were unpacking some of your clothes when Chris walked back into the dining room where you had put all the bags.
"Hey, N/N." She called for your attention, using the nick-name that had always made your heart pound.
"Yeah?" Turning to face the taller woman in front of you.
"Just letting you know, there's only one bed." She said, she didn't seem disappointed, but then again she had an excellent poker face.
"Okay, thanks." She nodded and went into the bathroom carrying some clothes, closing the door behind her to change.
Once Chris was done she walked out into the room, she was wearing tracksuit pants and a training bra.
Fuck. You felt yourself blushing.
"You alright there, N/N?" She smirked.
You nodded briskly and walked into the bathroom to get changed. You changed into shorts and an oversized F/C jumper. (or sweatshirt depending in where you're from)
This time as you walked into the dining room it was Chris who ducked her head and covered her face.

...

Some time passed and Chris walked into the Kitchen where you were looking through all the cupboards, "Hey, Y/N, I'm gonna call it a night."
You turned to her in surprise. "Really? What time is it?"
Chris pointed to the over timer, which read 11pm.
"Oh." You chuckled, you had insomnia, and because you couldn't sleep you often found yourself losing track of time. You knew that Chris knew, even though you never admitted it. "Okay, goodnight, Chris, I'll be in soon." You smiled warmly and she returned it.
"Yeah..." She murmured.
You turned back around to reach to the top cupboard, only you couldn't reach. You had been cursed with being only 5'2ft. Which, although you didn't know, the 5'8ft Chris found absolutely adorable.
As you gave up on the top cupboard you slumped your shoulders and rested your head against your arms which were rested against the table top.
As far as you knew Chris had left the room, only she hadn't and watched in concern as she finally saw all the bruises that littered your neck and shoulders that wasn't covered by the jumper. She realized that you were more tired than you would let show.
"N/N." She whispered, walked up behind you.
Shit. "Yeah?" You asked, standing up straight.
"Please try and sleep." She husked, coming closer to you and wrapping your arms around your waist, and rested her chin on your shoulder.
"I can't."
"Do you think it'd help if I were there?" She asked you caringly.
Honestly you'd dreamed of her cuddling with you in bed, but you hadn't considered whether it would help you sleep.
She took your silence for an answer. "C'mon." She grabbed your hand and dragged you to the bedroom.
She lay you down in the bed and climbed in next to you, not so close, but close enough that your legs were brushed against each other slightly, but it was enough to get your heart racing. "Now just close your eyes, and try to focus on any sounds around you."
You did. Eventually you found yourself feeling peaceful, you thought that Chris was asleep, it had been over an hour now and neither of you had moved.
You had to be up in... you weren't sure how long. You sat up slightly and reached for your phone. Shit, its 2am. You sighed and put your phone back down and felt yourself feeling restless. 

"Y/N..." You turned you head to see Chris's sympathetic brown eyes on you.
"I thought you were asleep." You told her.
"I thought you were..." She whispered, her morning voice sounded ridiculously attractive.
You turned your gaze back to the ceiling.
There was silence for a moment before Chris sat up and moved to hover over you.
"W-What are you doing?" You stuttered.
"Trying a different tactic." She answered smoothly.
She settled on top you, resting her head on your chest with her legs tangled with yours. "Your heart is pounding." She commented, nuzzling into your neck until she felt her nose pressed firmly against your neck.
You swallowed and began to relax into her touch, resting one of your arms on the small of her back and one near her head, gently playing with her dark hair.
You felt your eyes getting heavier as her break on your neck, and the sound of her heart against yours filled your ears. You finally felt as you could sleep.
"There we go... Good job, Love. Just relax into me." She whispered.
Before you were able to finally sink into sleep, you mumbled one last thing to the girl you were deeply in love with. "Thank you."