Fall

I cannot clearly remember how I got deeply into the woods. My daydreaming cut out a circuit of memories, leaving me so clueless. How I got to school or how I wounded up here. Somehow I find myself in the forest with chandler. My best friend, he was the same age as me, Fifteen. We became so close within a matter of three months. He knows basically everything about me, everything he needs to know.

Chandler.

Through his parted lips he seeks to say something but interrupt him. "Chandler?How'd we get here"? I ask curious, trying not to sound the least bit of crazy that I am.

With a groggy morning voice he says, "What do you mean? You were with me the whole time weren't you?" He jokes and giggles loudly. I struggle to keep my eyes pealed to the ground.

"Alli, what do you mean?" He repeats.

I look back up to him but now he's inches away from me.i look into his blue glossy eyes that shine perfectly in the morning sunlight.

"I can't remember how we got here. How I got here". Shifting his weight, he crosses his arms.

"We walked here. It's only ten minutes away from school, Alli I wanna show you something". He changes the subject lightly grasping my wrist sending a jolt through my body.

I've only known Chandler six months since he moved here. I've been here in Georgia almost my whole life. Good thing I showed up to class on the right day. He was the force of habit that got me into not going to school. Then to quitting. Completely.

Since the divorcing of my parents only four months ago I've gone insanely dark. I live with my dad here in Georgia. These past months haven't exactly been easy. I've began to cut, deep enough to leave scars or a long lasting pain of stinging on my arm or wrists the next day. The way Chandler grasped my wrist made them only sting more and they brought a flood of haunted memories back to my stupid little head.

He notices the jolt of my body and worried look crosses his pale face.

"I'm sorry did I hurt you?" He apologizes with sincere meaning.

I lie.

"No you didn't I'm fine", he un grasps my wrist from his and leads me to an open meadow. Beautiful daisy flowers are scattered throughout the field perfectly. The sun peeks through the trees as it sits surrounded by the clear autumn sky. The air fulfils a thick scent of the flowers beneath us. I try to grasp the wonderful scenery around me but it's hard too.

"️Chandler it's absolutely gorgeous, how did you find this. Aren't all the plants dead at this time of season. I mean it's November".

I look over at Chandler who stares right back at me with a wide grin across his face.

"The sick day you took yesterday, I was bored all day and.... Well you know....", he awkwardly bites down on his lip ring, that I might add is very hot. "I got bored without you by my side. We're like so tight and we basically are joint to the hip". He admits.

I jokingly punch his arm while laughing hysterically.

"Well thank you, it's beautiful". I blush.

The nerd glasses that sit on the arch of his nose just complete him. And I find myself distracted by his beauty yet once again. I could die to be placed into his arms and feel the warmth of his touch.

"Well we should probably go. I need to get something to eat I'm starving. I forgot my breakfast this morning. And I don't have anyone to tell me to get some breakfast prepared". I could hear the sadness of his words echo through the fields. Strangling me with guilt.

️Chandler was a dark character and that's why I loved him. He was just like me.

"Yea for sure, Uhm your house or mine? My dads probably at work".

"Mine, I don't want to risk anything".

I agree and we begin to walk back to wherever he parked his truck. Teenagers these days always drive without there parents in the car, which was against the law.

But chandler didn't care.

We got back to his truck and drove.

I don't like big cities.

•••••••••

A/N:

Kay so no one is reading this haven't got any reads in few days. And yea I'm gunna stop this book in two chapters I guess!