ᰔᩚ1ᰔᩚ

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

You wake up in your bed but something is off you can't move your arms or legs as you open your eyes you begin to see why you can't move your arms oh right you're tied to your bed. You look around the room to see who tied you up only to see rin and his brother sitting in a chair right in front of your bed -Oh you're awake- the older brother spoke up -Why am I tied up and how did you get into my house- you questioned why they did this as you started moving around but that didn't change a thing the ropes were too tight -you can squirm around all you want you're not leaving us again- Rin looked you up and down as he licked his lips. You looked down at yourself only to see that you only had on your panties and your bra. You looked away a little ashamed of yourself but who were you trying to fool? You knew deep down that you always wanted to look like this in front of them. The only reason you left them is because your mom was bedridden and you wanted to take care of her. Your hands were the only part of your body that was tied to the headboard of the bed. Your legs were still free to move as you pleased or should I say your legs were free to be opened whenever they wanted them to be. -So are you going to tell us why you ran away- Ran spoke, breaking the silence in the room. You still didn't answer them for some reason. Rin walked up to you and pulled your hair making you look him in the eyes. Your facial expressions shocked both of them. You had small tears forming in your eyes from the tightness of the ropes but also from the excitement of being damn near naked in front of Rin and Ran.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

─────────ೋᰔᩚೋ─────────
I might not do another part I'm not sure yet🤧
─────────ೋᰔᩚೋ─────────