I swear

You finally made your way out of your gloomy mansion. As you feel the evening wind stroke through your hair, you notice that Sanzu took the car, meaning you'll have to get to him either by public transport or walk there. You decide to take a walk because you need to air your head from all the fuss anyway. On your way, you think a lot about how to encounter your lover. Say hi? No, that doesn't fit the current situation. Apologize? But you did nothing wrong. Well whatever, Sanzu's probably gonna be the one to start your conversation in the first place. But is he even in the mood to talk to you? Maybe he's mad. What if he doesn't wanna see you right now? Stop overthinking, Y/n isn't the kind of person to do that. Everything's gonna be fine. Things always turn out fine when you're with Sanzu so stop worrying already.

Your thoughts last for the whole walk and now you've reached your destination. You look up to see single lights turned on in the building, including your beloved lobby. Taking a deep breath you step onto the expensive entrance rug, holding your hands locked behind your back. Reaching the elevator you press the button '30'.

Meanwhile on the 30th floor:
"Are you fucking stupid, now Y/n thinks I'm a cheater!", The pink haired man yells, grabbing the guy with the same haircut in purple by his shoulders. "I mean you kinda are one.", The purple haired talks back. "Shut the fuck up, it's not like I don't love them!", Sanzu pushes Rindou against the wall. "Well, well, well. Speak of the devil I guess.", Rindou raises his eyebrows at Sanzu as you walk out of the elevator after the arrival bell sound.

"Am I interrupting?", You still fidget with your hands, looking confused at the two interacting males. "No, not at all love. What did you come here for anyway? I was thinking you're resting at home, taking a break from me.", Sanzu walks over to you to make sure you're fully okay. "I missed you so I came here. It's been a while since you left after all.", Your eyes focus on the floor. "You should've just called me. Especially if you had to walk here. But you at least called a taxi or something, didn't you?" "No, my legs brought me here.", You cross them, "Anyways, I heard yelling while going up in the elevator. Did something happen?" "Oh, no, no, no. It was just-" "Sanzu my baby, I'm back! Oh? Hugging someone else now?", A female in a toned dress speaks with her arms crossed. "I'll be in my office, if you need me." Rindou awkwardly speaking leaves the room.

Now you're standing there, in the middle of the lobby with Sanzu's hands around your waist and his tightened grip on your clothes. You can feel that something is off. And who is that woman? You have never seen her before. But most importantly, how dare she call YOUR Sanzu "baby"? You no longer want to waste the time and speak up "Why'd she call you 'baby'?" "Don't call me that, we're over.", Sanzu tells the female on the other side of the room. "Are you even listening to yourself? You love when I call you that, especially when we-" "Stop talking. Y/n we're leaving." He pulls you with him, not letting you say anything either. "We'll talk about this very soon Haruchiyo.", Is the last thing you two hear before the elevator doors close before your faces. Neither of you let a tone escape from your mouths while heading down in the elevator. As soon as you're about to exit the building, you can feel a hand grasp your shoulder making your feet stop. "Y/n?", The pink haired male's voice sounds sorry, "Will you let me explain myself at home?". "Of course. I'm sure you have the perfect excuse to convince me she mistook you for some other Haruchiyo.", You take his hand and pull him outside with you.

You sigh the moment you sit down in Sanzu's car. When you turn to look at him, he's already looking at you. His eyes are filled with love and guilt. Just when he opens his mouth to speak, you grab his head with your thumbs placed on his scars to give him a deep, long lasting kiss. You can feel his hot tongue playing with yours while tasting his saliva mix with yours. As much as you don't want to, you pull away, stroking your hand over your lips. "Not that I didn't like it but, what? Weren't you like, mad?", Sanzu raises his eyebrows. "I wanted to make it a hot kiss in case it was our last.", You lean back in your seat, closing your eyes. "W- what are you saying? Y/n are you ending us? Y/n please, you can't do this, I love you. So much, how-" "Do you?", You get back up to look at him again, "Do you, Sanzu?" "More than anything.", His voice cracks. "Then who was that and what business do you have with her?", You patiently wait for an answer, "I mean, you don't have to explain yourself if you just replace me with her." "She...", Sanzu takes a deep breath, "She's Izumi." "Your ex who is now in your business?" "Yeah, her." "Why'd she refer to you as baby though?" "We kinda had a thing." "For how long?" "Some months." "Sanzu." "Hm?" "We. We have been together for some months." "I know." "And you know that you've basically been cheating on me this whole time?", Sanzu remains silent, not knowing what to say without making you hate him completely. "Haha, that's what I thought.", You smile to yourself in despair. "Why aren't you starting the car?" "Y/n?" "Start the fucking car.", You kind of have to laugh because of your mixed feelings. Are they mixed? Are there even any? You completely lost your mind. You can't realize what you just got to know. The person you thought was the love of your life turned out to have a sidechick, if you're not the actual one.

When you two arrive at your place. You act like nothing happened while Sanzu keeps begging for your forgiveness and to hear him out. You carry a smile through the whole time. Is it real? Is it fake? You can't even tell yourself anymore. "You know, Sanzu. I actually thought that I'm the person you love the most. That I'm the person you're most honest with." "You are, Y/n, I swear." "I was so stupid for believing your fucking lies, haha.", You go up to him and hug him tightly. Getting on your tippy toes, you whisper in his ear, "Sanzu,", You chuckle, "Go fuck yourself, or if you like it better, Izumi.", You shove him in front of the entrance door and close the door in front of his face with a bang. You get all his clothes, and all his stuff in general left at the mansion before throwing it all off your balcony with Sanzu watching from below. He can't blame you, but he does himself. He casually walks off, leaving all his things on the ground. He doesn't need them anymore. He's not gonna do much anymore anyway.

After getting rid of everything, you hear a knock on your door. Annoyed you open the door, "What the fuck do you-" "Is Sanzu there?", A familiar looking woman asks. "Izumi?!", You look shocked. "Oh. Sorry, I thought someone I know lives here, my bad.", Before she can make her way back, you pull her inside. "What? Oh, you're the girl that Sanzu got away with earlier." "Yeah, I was very coincidentally his girlfriend at that time." "Huh? So was I." "Are you telling me he was cheating on the both of us for months with neither of us noticing?", Izumi just stares at you after hearing that. You start sobbing and desperately hug Izumi as she hugs you back in silence, softly caressing your back. Your butt vibrates from your phone so you pull it out. You wipe your tears to see what the message you got says. "I'm sorry love. You deserve someone better.", It's a text from Sanzu that you and only you received. You start crying even harder. What a bad timing. You get a call from Rindou in this very moment so you pick up. "*sob* Rindou?" "Y/n, yeah it's me. You're crying, so I guess you saw it huh?" "Saw what *sob*" "Turn on the news, Y/n.", As you turn on the tv, the news reporter speaks, "Bonten criminal 'Sanzu Haruchiyo' found dead at a club after overdosing on pills."