Period (Harry)

Y/N= Your Name
Y/NN= Your Nickname
Y/FI= Your Favourite Ice-cream
Y/FF= Your Favourite Food
No Voldemort AU
Jily alive
______________

Y/N POV
AHHH SHITTT!!! Please don't let it be what I'm thinking.

I jolted up from the bed and went towards the washroom to check. Well, bad luck it's exactly what I wished it not to be.

I changed and cleaned myself, adjusted my pillows so that it helps ease my pain.

"Y/NN what are you still doing in bed we have to go for breakfast."
"Mione I don't think I can go today you go the boys might be waiting."
"What happened Y/N are you ok?"
"I got my periods today sweetie and I'm dying inside."
"Oh okay then you go and take a nap I'll be going."
"Bye Bye MiMi" (Thank you Sungal29 for letting me use this nickname)

Ahhhhh!! God save me pls!!!!

Wait- why am I not using a hot bag? Uggghhhhh I can be such an idiot sometimes. I heated the water bag and kept it on my stomach to soothe the pain. Mhmmm!!! This feels better. Let's take a nap so that I will forget about the pain.

Harry's POV
Hermione and Y/N are never late for breakfast why are they late today?

"Ron where are they?"
"Harry don't worry they will co— oh look there Hermione is."

I turn to look where Ron is pointing but I only see Hermione. That's odd. Y/N never likes to miss breakfast. She says it's the most important meal of the day.

"Good Morning Ronald. Good Morning Harry." Mione said
"Good Morning Mione." replied Ron and I.

"Hermione where is Y/N?"
"She is not well so she is resting today Harry."

"What happened to Y/N? Is she ok? Did she get hurt? Does she have a fever? Is she-"
"Harry calm down your girlfriend only has stomach cramps."
"Why did she- oh now I get it. Guys, tell the professors that I'm not well."

"Harry where are you going?" Ron asked with mouth full of food.
"Ewww disgusting Ronald." "To take care of the love of my life." were the replies which Ron received.

Bidding them good byes I exited the great hall. First stop at PomPom's. I ran to the hospital wing as fast as I could.

"PomPom! PomPom! PomPom!"
"Yes Mr.Potter what can I help you with? And stop calling me that name."

"PomPom can you give me some painkillers for my lovely, sweet, beautiful, cute girlfriend. You see it's her time of the month and as her boyfriend it's my responsibility to look after her. No, I won't stop calling you that even dad, uncle padfoot and uncle moony called you PomPom and the legacy should continue." I chuckled.
"You are just like your father Harry here take the painkillers."
"Thank You PomPom but now I should go I'll come to chat with you later Bye Bye."

Next stop the kitchens. I ran from the hospital wing and stopped at the kitchen doors, tickled the pear and entered.

"Harry Potter Sir what can Dobby do for you Sir?" came the voice of my favourite house elf Dobby.
"Dobby how are you?"
"I is good Harry Potter Sir."
"Dobby, you see Y/N is sick today so can you do me a favour?"
"Harry Potter's girl is sick Dobby will do anything for Harry Potter and his girl. What can Dobby do Sir?"

"Thank you so much Dobby. Can you please bring me Y/FI, different kinds of chocolate, hot cocoa, Y/FF, some brownies and treacle tart?"
"Dobby will bring it now Sir."
"Thank You so much Dobby."
"Here you go Sir, Dobby is always happy to serve Harry Potter Sir."

"Bye Bye Dobby."
"Bye Bye Harry Potter Sir."

Dobby has already put Y/N's food in a beautiful tray. Now I just need to go to her dorm.

I reached the dorm with the help of the wonderful spell that dad thought me so that the staircase of the girls dormitory won't turn into a slide.

I reached Y/N's dorm and opened the door to find her sleeping. Awwww she looks so adorable. I kept the food on her side table and sat on the bed. She looks so cute I don't want to wake her but I have to she might be hungry.

I kissed her forehead and said "Love wake up...Y/N...sweetie...baby get up."

Y/N POV
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Seeing that it was Harry who woke me up I smiled and hugged him.

"Harold what are you doing here?"
"Mione told me that's it's your time of the month so I thought of taking care of you. See what I brought for you."
"Awwwwww Hazza I love you so so so much. You are the best boyfriend I can ask for."
"I love you too bubba but first eat whatever you like or else the cold ones will melt and the hot ones will get cold."
"Only if you also eat with me."
"Fine angel."

His nicknames are seriously going to be the death of me one day. I love them so much. I brought the tray and placed it on the small table that we have in our dormitory. Harry and I ate the food and drank the hot cocoa. Harry even fed me jkbhkjdhjk he is so cute. I love him more than anything.

"Y/NN do you want something else?"
"No Haz I'm full."
"Ok then take these pain killers it will help relax the pain."

Harry handed me a pill and a glass of water. I took the medicine and drank the remaining water.

"How are you feeling now my love?" Harry asked.
"You make everything better Harold so I feel better now." I kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad baby you know when I came in you were sleeping and you looked so adorable but I couldn't kiss you as you were sleeping but now I'm free." Saying so he kissed me on the lips. It was a slow and a sweet kiss which depicted our love for each other. We detached our lips to breath and connected our foreheads.

"Cuddle me?" I pouted and gave him my best puppy eyes.
"How can I so no to those eyes come here" Harry said with a smile.

I smiled and jumped in his arms. I rest my head on his chest and he rested his in the crook of my neck. We tangled our legs and I sighed contently. I never want to leave his arms. I want to forever be in his arms.

I kissed his nose and whispered "I love you Harold."
He kissed my forehead and replied "I love you too Y/N. Now go to sleep baby."

_____________________________________________________
A/N: Hi loves. Hope you all like this one shot. Please do vote and comment. If you find any grammatical error or spelling mistake pls feel free to mention. I'll change it immediately.

I'm so sry for the delays in chapter. I have been so busy. 2022 is a busy year ig. I wasn't even getting time to write. Pls do excuse me if I'm not able to update frequently I have my exams coming and then 10th std :(

All of yours comments are so nice. They always keep me motivated. I Love You All So Much.

If any of you ever want to talk or just rant remember I'm just a dm away you all can dm me. I'll always be there to support you and listen to you without any judgment:)

QOTD: What do you think of Dumbledoor?

I personally think he is a manipulative person who knew everything put still used Harry as a bait every time. It was like he wanted Harry to do those things.

I love you all so much!
Bye my loves!!!!
Have a good day/night!