When Steeljaw saw her he smirked, "Well, if I had known you were coming here I would have escorted you all the way. Why didn't you tell me you were on your way to see me?"

"Because I'm not here for you, I'm here to see Blacknight."

Steeljaw released a small growl, "Why?"

"He wanted to give me something that Jawsplitter left for me. Now if you will excuse me I need to get going."

Strongarm walks around him to head towards the doors but stops when Steeljaw speaks again, "It's almost time to pay the credits, I hope Topper can pay it or the apartment will be closed down. But, of course, the offer still stands, go on a date with me and I will lower the credit limit."

Strongarm clenches her servos as she turns around to face him, "Never! I will make sure he has the credits!" She says before storming out of the mansion.

"Steeljaw!" Thunderhoof shouts from the stairs, "About time yous show up! We need to have a meeting, now!"

Steeljaw rolls his optics before walking up the stairs to follow Thunderhoof to the meeting room, "What's this all about? Why do we need to have a meeting?"

"If you would stop chasin' after femmes you woul' know that Saberhorn has been scoutin' the city!"

"What!? How close is he!?"

Overload stepped forward, "We captured one of the members from his group that was trying to flee the city and interrogated him. He said that Saberhorn has been moving closer and will be entering the city soon."

Steeljaw growled, "With Glowstrike no doubt! Why didn't you tell me sooner that Saberhorn was closing in on the city!?"

"'Cause youse been busy chasin' after that femme!"

Steeljaw snarls as he looks at their members, "Get Jawsplitter's mechs and strengthen the security around the city! Neither Saberhorn nor any bot from his group is to enter this city!"

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Strongarm goes down to the lobby to talk to Topper but she finds Steeljaw there with two members from his group, "What's going on?" She questions as she moves closer.

"Strongarm, they're here to collect the credits but I don't have all of it yet."

Strongarm glares at Steeljaw, "The credits are not due for another two days."

"That's changed, we're collecting today." Steeljaw responds with a smirk, "And it looks like this apartment building will be shut down."

"Just wait! I have the credits, I just need to go get them." Strongarm says before she heads back upstairs. She returns after a few minutes with a bunch of credits in her servo, "This should cover it." She says as she hands him the credits.

Steeljaw raises an optic ridge as he takes them from her and starts counting to make sure it's all of it. He looks up at her with a smirk, "That's all of it. You really followed through with your word." He says as he gets closer to her, "But you had to use the credits you were saving up, didn't you?" He whispers to her as he starts walking around her.

"But this means it's gonna take longer to save up the credits, which means you're stuck here for a bit longer. Or perhaps..." He stops walking and stands to her side as he gets a bit closer to her, "...you will be stuck here forever. In one way or another, I will make you mine, even if it means imprisoning you in this city." He finishes off with a growl.

A shiver went through her as she looked at him, all the frustration she was feeling suddenly was replaced with dread. How does he cause such emotion in her? She can tell he has something planned, she just wishes she knew what it was. She needs to fight back, she can't let him break her down.

Steeljaw says goodbye to Topper and leaves. The old mech looks over at Strongarm with worry, "Are you alright? What did he say to you?"

Strongarm looks at him and tries to force a smile, "Nothing, I'm fine. At least I was able to keep him from closing the building."

"Yes, thank you Strongarm."

"Anything for you Topper. Oh, I wanted to show you my bracelet that Jawsplitter made for me. It has a holographic image of my parents." Strongarm says as she shows him the bracelet and presses the button.

"That's great Strongarm. Now you can keep that image with you everywhere you go." Topper pauses for a second before asking the question that was on his processor, "What about the credits you were saving up?"

"I'll just have to work harder to make more and try to save up faster. In fact, I'll go ahead and go talk to my boss about getting more hours."

"Okay. Good luck."

Strongarm just smiles at him before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Strongarm gets to her job she looks for her boss, "Strongarm, just the bot I need to talk to." Her boss says when he spots her.

"I want to talk to you too. I was wondering if I could get more hours."

The mech's optics started looking sorrowful as he started speaking, "I'm sorry Strongarm, you were my best worker, but I have to fire you."

"What do you mean have to!?"

"I was told to fire you or there would be consequences. I really am sorry Strongarm." The mech then rushed to the back.

Strongarm stood there for a moment as anger started filling her spark, she knows exactly who was behind it.