11 - Perfection.

"Fufufu~ You finally made it, Kiyotaka."

It had been around 10 minutes since I had gotten that text message from Arisu, and I had made it to our agreed spot - which was simply right in front of the fountain. 

And as I stare at her figure, which was illuminated by the splashing of the water behind her, I must admit that she looked quite nice.

She was wearing something that was different from her usual wear, instead choosing to dress appropriate for the season with winter wear that suited her quite well and fit her perfectly.

But the location we chose was not an ambiguous nor hidden location at all, but considering just how truly massive and open the park was - you couldn't really hide here nor set a location which was secretive or was cast away from the rest of the crowd.

"Well, I don't believe I am late considering how it is 4:PM and we both agreed to meet at 4:20; so I am actually 20 minutes early as well as you."

"You are indeed right about that fact, Kiyotaka - but I believe it is only natural that you should've come earlier than me.", she said in a both mocking and teasing tone.

"I don't even know when you arrived here, how was I supposed to know that you would appear here at this specific time?"

"That's for you to figure out, Kiyotaka." She replied back with her smug smile.

"Alright then-" I said back to her while pausing for one second, "Should we go?" I spoke once again as I reached my left hand out towards her for no particular reason (and also because I read it on the internet that this is what you were supposed to do while you were hanging out with a girl).

She stared at my left hand after I reached it out to her for a couple seconds, before smiling once more and grasping it softly with her right as her left contained her cane.

"I'd be quite happy too, Kiyotaka."

And thus, our time together began.

_________________________________________

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We had started our 'date' together rather simply, with Arisu requesting that we go to the café in order for some trivial talk and for the calm, relatively stress-free setting that was within it.

And that is exactly what it was, as the café was rather empty today with a lack of any students from either A, B, C or D; not even second years nor third years were present.

It was the perfect state for us to have some minor discussion, and what we talked about was rather insignificant as well.

Besides one.

As I was sipping down my tea, letting the taste cover my mouth and letting the texture of it slide down my throat as it created sensations in my mouth to describe its pleasure; she asked a question while putting her own tea cup down on its gold rimmed, white plate extremely gently.