CHAPTER 1

{ It's started after arshi spoiled movie plan and khusi coming to his office to apologize him }

He stood with his fist on the wall and his forehead leaning on to it. He needn't have been so harsh with her, he should have known that Khushi would not understand unless he verbal it . He should have been clearer.

ARNAV MONOLOGUES

Sometimes I feel I married ""A child bride. Yes that's what Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is !""

He sighed and walked out, towards the conference hall where his clients sat waiting for the temperamental Arnav Singh Raizada to make an appearance

He sighed and walked out, towards the conference hall where his clients sat waiting for the temperamental Arnav Singh Raizada to make an appearance.What had marriage done to him!

What had marriage done to him!

Now his business was being affected by that mere chit of a girl and all for what? Some time with her!

they had their nights, he should have been content with that and a little more focused on his work!

SOME TIME LATER

He was in middle of meeting into the conference hall when suddenly from nowhere he greeted with the site of his wife dancing with him changing her clothes time to time charming his clients making his mood bad To worse

He was in middle of meeting into the conference hall when suddenly from nowhere he greeted with the site of his wife dancing with him changing her clothes time to time charming his clients making his mood bad To worse .

. That elusive MR. RAMESH MOHANTI stood inches from her and was carefully following the animated one sided conversation Khushi held.

There was a hint of smile flirting on Mr. Mohanti's lips.....that was the limit to him he immediately finalize meeting ,Fully aware how Mr. Mohanti was committed to his wife, making an end to that pervert stares on his wife . But that b**** did didn't got out .

he a new husband got red to such an extent that he stalked with wide steps and caught hold of Khushi's upper arm and jerked her back a couple of inches and filled the space earlier occupied by his wife and stood couple of inches taller that the elder man.