i just want things to be right

i would like to start off and say I'm writing this from my phone, so don't expect anything too good lmao. i tend to ramble when I'm not on my computer but it's in my car and I'm already in pjs and it's like negative four degrees outside

ALSO WE HIT 100k THAT IS FUCKING INSANE AND LOCO AND CRAZY UGHHH I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. quite frankly u guys rlly keep me going and I love y'all for that <3

.
.
.

"JJ, I already told you, I don't want commitment. You should've known this from the start."

"How would I have known it from the start? How? You never said a single word about not wanting a relationship and I've done everything right for the past 3 months, just to get disregarded."

"First of all, I told you exactly what this would be the night of the party, second, you've always put me as a third priority. It's always Y/n, then the pogues, then me, and that's on a good day."

"What do you want me to say?"

"That you aren't in love with her, I don't know. I don't care. But everyone sees the way that you look at her."

Your jaw dropped as you turned to Kiara, you'd been eavesdropping on JJ and his situation-ship, Lila, but she shushed you when they began to talk again after a few moments of silence.

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, come on. I have eyes, dumbass. Even if I wanted commitment, it's not me you want it from. You're trying to fill a hole, and it's not working. I'm done being used by you. What's even worse is you act like she doesn't look at you the same way."

"She doesn't. We are friends. Why are you and I even having this conversation considering you just broke things off with me."

"Because while I don't want a relationship, I do care about you."

JJ scoffed at her.

"For once just listen. Like I said, I care about you. We were, well whatever we were, for 3 months. It would've been a night if I didn't give a shit about you, but it's given me enough time to know exactly how you feel about Y/n. I mean shit, you have a picture of her in your wallet"

"How did yo-"

"Doesn't matter. I've also known Y/n for eight years, just because we aren't close doesn't mean we haven't been cheering and on the same volleyball team all through high school and middle school. When you're around someone that much, you learn things about them, and one thing that I learned a long time ago, is that she likes you. A lot. I'd assume it hasn't changed considering the way that she looks at you. It's the same way that you look at her."

Lila was right about it not changing, you'd just done your best to keep it from him, and apparently it worked a little too well.

"I can't ruin that friendship, I just can't do it. And since when are you my therapist?"

"Consider it a one time appointment. And aren't you supposed to be a risk taker? C'mon, I mean, don't be a pussy about it. There are plenty of other guys that want her too, but she's denied every single one."

"I'm not a pussy. And she's been with other guys, I've seen her at party's"

"Her drunk flirting with guys doesn't count. You flirt with anything that walks when you're drunk."