Meet

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
🍄 : spicy topics and alot of good good.
Y/n : your name
Person view: 3rd person story

That's all for now ENJOY 👀
*****************************

You wake up getting ready for your first day working at UA High and your so excited. You figured out your childhood friend shota works there and are so excited to find him. You check the time and thankfully you woke up on time for once. You don't have a good reputation for being on time.

You get dressed in your dress suit and think to yourself "This is to fancy I'll dress down into something casual but not to lazy". So you get into some jeans and a fancy-ish jacket and start your way to UA taking your time.

You check the time and now realize that you spent to much time walking ( you don't have a car 🥲) and now your late. You fly thinking it would be faster but forgot your wings were healing from surgery. So you fell on the concrete and got a big bruise on your face. "Oh great my first day and now I'm late and have a bruise uhhhhggg".

You walk into the building and find the class your being a teachers helper at. (In your head) "okay here it is class 1A I hope it is ok that I'm late". You open the door and walk in. Everyone stares at you as you walk to the teacher. "Hello Mr.Aisawa I'm here for my internship. Apologies that I'm late I fell".

You put your hand on the back of your neck with an awkward face. "It's okay I guess at least you aren't an hour late it's better than your previous records" he responds. You think "how did he know that ?". You shake it off and let him speak. He says to the class " Class listen up this is our new intern here to help us sense some people need more attention so they don't get introuble. Treat them nicely".
"Well aren't you going to introduce yourself y/n ?". "Oh yes" you say as you snap out of it.

"Hello my name is y/n I'm your intern and my quirk is angel". You hear someone from the back saying "What's your quirk do ???". You reply " Well my quirk allows me to fly and heal people aswell as create stuff with my feathers kind of like pro hero hawk's quirk". "COOL !!!". The kid screams back.

After class
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aisawa holds you back and says "long time no see old friend". You reply "Omg is that you shota" as you leap in to hug him. He embraces your hug and says "yea it's been a while and I missed you we had fun together". You blush as he says he missed you. You step back and look at him. You say "yea we did . Oh I have to get going to meet some other teachers now! BYE SHOTA !!!" you yell as you wave at him while walking away.
------------------------------------------------

This is a short part of my beginning my story as a fanfic writer please tell me if you enjoyed this part so I can write the next chapter 🤌🏻