↳˗ˏˋ fourteen ˊˎ˗↴

Start from the beginning

the volleyball team was here.

"hey, [y/n]!" hinata waved. she turned around and waved back, excusing herself from the current conversation she was having and made her way over to them.

"you guys excited?" she asked.

"i just hope the uniform looks good," suna shrugged.

"i haven't seen the volleyball ones yet, but the other uniforms look really good," she admitted.

"considering we are hosting as well as competing, i feel like the budget was raised significantly," sakusa noted.

"probably, but hey! at least you'll all look good," she chuckled. "alright, i should probably head out. i'll see you guys!"

"oh, wait, actually! we need your help," hinata stopped her.

"yeah, what's up?"

"... we're out of tiktok ideas," bokuto sheepishly admitted.

"oh! okay. uh, well, i think those elmo sounds are really popular right now. if not, just make, like, informational volleyball videos? like the mclaren f1 tiktoks! they give behind the scenes looks at stuff, so maybe you guys could do that?" she suggested. she pondered a bit for more ideas, but there was really only one other option. "or you could thirst trap, if you're really down to nothing for ideas."

"oh, i could do that," bokuto scoffed.

"[y/n], you should do a tiktok with us!" hinata suggested.

"oh no, i'm good. they go on there to look at you guys, not me."

"aw, c'mon! it'll be fun! don't you ever feel even the teensiest bit left out when you watch them?" atsumu nudged her arm with his elbow.

"not particularly," [y/n] snorted.

"just one. that's all! we promise," bokuto urged, and, seeing as they wouldn't let up any time soon, she sighed and agreed. "great! ooh, we could do one now!"

"i doubt anyone is going to want to watch a video of you changing shirts," yaku deadpanned.

"... well," [y/n] began, "there's definitely a demand for it. you guys are actually considered the hottest olympians."

"are we really?" the idiot trio screamed, excitement bubbling into their already oversized egos.

"don't get too excited, it's probably because we're all younger," kageyama rolled his eyes.

"you! girl!" someone called. [y/n]'s eyes widened as she turned around, confused as to who was calling her. her eyes met the woman that helped her. "here. try these on," she shoved the pants in [y/n]'s hands and pushed her behind the screen.

[y/n] looked at the pants, a bit wary, but the woman had been very adamant that she would get a pair, so she tried them on. there was, shockingly, very little wiggling and jumping involved. the waist didn't gape, the legs fit perfectly snug, and it was a really nice length. "there's no way," she gasped, doing a full 360 in the mirror to look at the pants. the woman smirked, nodding in satisfaction.

"i told you," she hummed, smiling a bit at [y/n]'s excitement.

"show us, [y/n]!" hinata called out. [y/n] stepped out from behind the screen, showing the boys. "they look good!"

"these pants are literally magical," [y/n] gushed, still in shock over how well they fit.

"magical indeed," suna mumbled to himself, aran overhearing and roughly elbowing his side.

"go get your uniforms," [y/n] shooed them away, going back and changing into her clothes once more. she didn't really have anything else to do, so she stuck around.

she sat and watched as the boys started getting their uniforms and began trying them on. she eyed each of them, eventually deciding that a little thirst trap for social media wouldn't hurt. she pulled out the phone and opened tiktok, scrolling to find a decent sound to put over the video. she finally managed to find one and went to record the video. "smile for the camera, boys."

they ate that shit up.

pose after pose, flex after flex. obviously bokuto, atsumu, and hinata went the hardest. but, even sakusa and ushijima have a little something for the camera, even if it was just in passing. once she had finished, she showed them the final product. "there's no way this won't go viral," she said, chuckling a bit at one clip where kageyama hadn't noticed she was recording until the last second and awkwardly waved.

"damn, we look good," bokuto whistled.

"i'll post it and let you guys know how it does," [y/n] told them, glancing at the time. "alright, it's time for my workout, so i'll see you guys!" she said, collecting her things and heading to the gym.

"who do you think will be the most popular after that video?" yaku asked.

"probably kageyama. people love a clueless, conventionally attractive idiot," aran snorted.

"i'll take it," kageyama shrugged.

"y'know, i think we could all use another workout. don't you think?" komori suggested. it took everyone a second, but once they put the clues together, they sprinted towards the gym.

she would never know a day of peace.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒