"not emo rockstar" he smiled reading it. "i fuck with dude, fuck ya momma though"

"kentrell!" saint yelled popping him in the mouth being that amelia was still on the phone.

"i'm just saying mane, ya momma gotta be white as hell".

"she's mix but her white side seems to come out more often, she's just like her parents" amelia shook her head. "i'm so glad my son isn't like that".

"wait so y'all puerto rican" kentrell asked causing both amelia and saint to nod their head.

"yess sir, so you have you an island gayal" she smirked making saint shake her head and kentrell smirk.

"anyways i'll see you in a good three weeks ma, bye i love you" saint blew a kiss.

"i love you too mu'lani" she blew a kiss back before hanging up.

"mu'lani huh? why you leaving me in three weeks and ion want you to go" kentrell said getting out the bed. he felt some time of way being that he had done got so attached to her so fast.

"becausee...you know i have a life back in houston. " she sat up staring at the sad look on his face. " we can make the most of these three weeks" she shrugged trying to make him feel better.

taking a deep breath kentrell shook his head frowing up at her. "that ain gone work mane, you leaving me and don't even know when you coming back. i'm on house arrest and it ain like i can come see you"

"i'll try my best to come and see you ever month, along with tink".

"why you won't just move up hea'" he asked making her sigh.

"tink asked me the same thing and i don't wanna leave my mema behind! plus my dad is actually trying and i don't wanna leave in the middle of us actually growing a bond without money being involved. "

"they can come up hea' and visit you pud. you grown na' why youon wanna move outta houston? you done been thea' ya whole life".

"because maybe that's all i'm used too! im scared to be on my own in a different state away from the two people i can count on" she told him truthfully.

"you got me ma...you ain't gone neva have ta' go through shit up hea' by yourself. i'll help you get your own apartment and everything. shit if you wanna stay hea, then you can".

"no, that's invading privacy! i don't wanna be hea' while you fucking somebody" she scrunched her face up.

"ian even fucking nobody" he mugged.

"but still, you're gonna wanna bring your flings over and i don't wanna be here when you do so! maybe i'll consider getting an apartment, going to school, and finding a job out here. " she said making him smile.

"when¿" he asked tilting his head.

"i don't know maybe in a month or two, i'll have to talk to my parents about it".

"mane you bullshitinn' " he smacked his lips walking out the room causing her to follow.

"i'm not! i promise i'll think about it before school starts at the end of august" she told him texting temetrius back. kentrell looked back at her and shook his head not saying anything.