I rolled my eyes, "He's mine mum."

They both laughed and then my mum said, "Well, atleast consider coming."

"We'll think about it." I replied.

Ranboo smiled and then she walked off.

Then Ranboo carried me up the stairs and I kissed his neck. He flinched and almost fell.

"Ranboo don't drop me!" I yelled.

He grabbed onto the railing and held onto me tightly. "Jeez, Tommy....y- you startled me."

I laughed, "Sorry."

He kissed my cheek and continued walking up the stairs. He turned into my bedroom and layed me down. He kissed my cheek, but didn't lay down. Instead he headed for my door.

"No wait!" I said and he came back.

He sat on the edge and sighed, "Yes Toms?"

"Do you really wanna drink tea with my parents?" I asked.

He smiled, "Your mom offered, and its impolite to just come into her house and refuse."

I pulled him down and whined, "But I want to cuddle with you~"

He kissed me and when he was gonna pull away I pulled him back by his shirt. When I let him go he took a quick breath, "Tommy, just come with me."

I shook my head, "I don't wanna."

He sighed, "Okay then, but I'm still going."

He got up and went for the door, "Tommy, can you promise me you won't open that note with out me....."

Shit.....I couldn't.

I nodded and he got upset. He came over to me and layed down. He cuddled me and I didn't know what he was doing.....

"Ranboo, what're you doing?" I asked confused.

"I'm cuddling with you. You can't promise me, so I can't leave you alone." He said.

I mean.....this is what I originally wanted.

But then again.....I needed time away from him to read it alone.

I kissed his cheek, "Its okay.....go have tea. You trust me right?"

"Tommy, you know I trust you....., but I also know you'd promise me if you didn't plan on already reading it without me." He said softly.

"Ranboo....I promise I won't read it without you." I said looking him in the eyes.

He smiled, "Tommy if you break that promise.....its gonna hurt us."

I nodded, "Okay.....I won't break it."

He kissed my forehead and then got up. He went to the door and gave me a soft, small smile. He walked out and I was now seriously fucked

How am I gonna do this?

I don't wanna hurt us....I don't want to hurt him. I- I can't break this promise......

The door was quickly opened and I saw my Ranboo right infront of me.

"I can't put this pressure on you. I'm not gonna leave you alone....and I won't let you break this promise......so instead of staying with you here. You'll come with me." He smiled.

I smiled, "Ranboo, I love you.....but I don't want to have tea with my parents."

He came over and picked me up bridal style, "I'm gonna carry you just like a pretty bride if you don't come."

I tried pulling away, but he held me tightly, "Okay, okay.....I'll go, but please put me down."

He laughed and set me down. Then he winked, "I can't wait to carry you like that on our wedding day."

I went pink, "Wh- What?.....If we ever get married, that's not happening."

He frowned, "What do you mean 'if', I thought you said we were getting married."

I turned red now, "Well, y- yeah.....,but-"

He held my hand, "No ifs or buts Tommy. I didn't use to believe, but now.....I think I've found my soul mate."

My heart fluttered, that's what I'd said....in my head, but still.

I hugged him, "I know your my soul mate."

He smiled, "I love you."

I smiled back up at him, "I love you too."

He kissed me and then when we pulled away he said, "Now, c'mon my beautiful bride. Let's go."

I turned red again, "I'm not gonna be the bride."

"But, your the bottom.....so your the bride." He said holding my waist.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Whatever, let's go."

He laughed and then we walked out and down stairs. We went into the backyard and went to the patio where my mum and dad were sitting down.

1,203 words
Omg, I got #1 on dreamsmp today and that's Thanks to all of you! Thankyou all so much. I appreciate everyone who reads. <3
I really hope you all enjoy this book, and I'll see ya'll in the next one! :D