First Date- Part 2

Start from the beginning

They started kissing passionately n just stopped for few seconds to catch their breath. His hand were all over her body. She was enjoying every minute of this.

Suddenly kk stopped.
Tejus eyes were closed.

Kk- Look at me

Teju opened her eyes n was looking at him.
She saw his eyes were red. This time not with anger but with passion.

Kk- If at any point u want to stop the safe word is KARAN

teju- mr kk why do u think i need a safe word...?? You are not the only wild one here.

Thats all that kk needed to hear. He got up n gestured teju to get up.
When she got up he picked her up in his arms n carried her to bedroom.

He put her down n pinned her against the wall. This time he kissed her softly on the neck. He turned her around making her face the wall.

He parted her hair on 1 side n started kissing her exposed back. He unbuttoned the dress from the neck n then slowly started taking her dress off.

Teju was breathing heavily n was feeling what she had not felt in years.

Kk was taking it slow. He wanted to enjoy every single minute of this.

Kk undid her dress n slid it down on the floor. She was just in her 2 pc now.
He just looked at her from top to bottom n couldnt believe that his hot piece of ass was his.

He now turned her around to look at her.
The moment he turned her teju covers herself with her hands.

He looked at her n her eyes were closed. He understood she was feeling shy.
He started kissing her neck n then softly her collarbone.
He tried to move her hand but she didn't budge.

Kk- if you are not ok with this we can stop.
Saying this he bent down to lift her dress.
Teju lifted him up n hugged him tight.

Teju- Take me now.

Those words were all that he needed. Now he wouldn't take her permission for anything.
He understood she was feeling shy.
He lifted her up n put her on the bed.

He took a duvet/ blanket over them.

It was lil dark inside the blanket but still they could see each other.

Kk- I love you tejasswi prakash wyangkar. I cant believe you belong to me.

With this he held her hand with his 1 hand n started kissing her neck n collarbone.

She tried to get her hands free but it was a futile attempt.
She was wearing a strapless bra.
He slid his hand behind her n unclasped it. He slowly removed the bra .

There she was free from waist up for the first time in front of him.
He just kept looking at her.
He had butterflies in his tummy n it almost felt like it was his first time.

He just kept looking at her.

Teju wanting him to do something opened her eyes n saw him looking straight at her.

Kk- Fuck you are hot.

With this he started devouring the beauties. This drove teju crazy. She left out a loud moan. A chill went thru her whole body.

He kept on playing with them as if it was his first time. He had been with a LOT of women but never ever did he feel this kind of passion..

He suddenly stopped. Teju saw that kk was unbuttoning his shirt. She sat up n started unbuttoning it herself.
While doing this she kissed his neck n bit his ears.
Kk held teju hair n pulled her back. He started kissing on neck while she unbuttoned him.

Finally she could see him bare. She loved what she saw n wanted him to know that.
She started kissing his neck n then his chest. This was making kk feel something he had not felt in any relationship before.
She slowly slides her hands down n unbuttoned his pants.
That was it for karan he just couldnt take it any longer.
He stripped himself n her totally.

Kk was kissing her hard n he slowly lowered his hand to her legs. N then slid it up slowly till her thighs n then just where he was aching to be.
He slid 1 finger inside.
She moaned out loud.
He was sucking her beauties n fingering her at the sane time.

Teju literally screamed a lil.

Kk - Teju i cant stop now but if at any point u are uncomfortable or in pain pls stop me.

Teju nods yes

Teju could feel his manhood right between her legs.

Kk pushed inside her.
She was very tight. So he went slowly so that it doesnt hurt her.
With each thrust he just went in a lil more deeper.
Just was moaning out loud n that just made kk crazy.

Now there was a rhythm in their move. They both were finally one.
Both moaning hard.

The thrust were deeper and they were v close to climax.

After playing KABBADI for 30 mins they both finally lied besides each other.
Panting for breath n just couldnt believe what they felt.

Kk knew that this day onwards she was it for him. He couldnt believe how amazing the sex was.
Kk- I m v lucky

Teju- kyu

Kk- Tu kitni hot hai.. Fuckkk.

Teju- You are no less.
I love u baby

Kk hugged her tight n took her on his chest.  He kissed her forehead

Kk- Baby i have never felt this way about anyone and i love you the most.

The were just in each other's embrace
For the longest time.
Both of them knew what they had was something they had not experienced before.

Kk knew she was the end of him.
He just kept stroking her hair n they both slept like that.