My kink is you, love. 

"Fuck."

Reaching up, he turned the nob and opened the door, stepping into the warm room before shutting and locking it behind himself. He then set the clothing on the counter before nervously tugging his shirt up and over his head. He then pulled down his pants and underwear, leaving himself completely naked. 

It took him about two whole minutes before he lifted one foot and began stepping forward... only to notice his reflection in the foggy mirror. 

Holy shit. This doesn't look like mosquito bites, this looks like you chewed on me with your darn horse!

The abrupt burst of laughter that came from behind the shower curtain had a smile somehow still finding its way onto his face. 

"I'm sure he'd love to take a nibble, but I'm not willing to hurt you just because he wants a bite or two," Heian said with a hint of humor to his words. 

With the tension awkwardly broken, Ranger shook his head and sighed, then walked to the back part of the shower before stepping in. Strong arms were immediately snug around him, pulling him into a tight hug. A warm kiss came seconds afterward, and Ranger gladly melted into it. 

A stray lock of Heian's wet hair brushed his face and chest, chilled from the cooling water. He was unable to hold back a slight shiver in response, which, in turn, got him spun around so that the warm spray pattered against his back. 

Warming up quickly, he lifted his head to stare into Heian's beautiful dark eyes. When he didn't say anything for several moments, however, Heian reached up with one hand and gently ran his thumb along Ranger's lower lip. 

"Something on your mind, love?" 

Ranger felt his mouth go dry, even as saliva pooled into it and he had to swallow.  

When he didn't respond again, Heian grinned and tilted his head slightly, then, to Ranger's surprise, tilted it back, exposing his neck. 

His cat immediately pounced in his mind, boiling his already-hot blood as he hungrily leaned forward and started licking and nipping. He could feel how rough his tongue was against the man's skin, but Heian didn't seem to mind in the least. In fact, after a few good licks he began to give out quiet, yet deep, moans. 

He wasn't exactly sure what he intended to do with their situation, but when he noticed Heian lowering himself to the floor of the shower, he eagerly followed so that he could continue his attentions to the man's neck. It was already turning red in several places, but that was definitely okay with him. That way no one else would think that they had a chance with him. 

When his knees his the floor a few moments later he eagerly crawled over Heian's body as the man leaned onto his back, his head just barely out of the way of the spraying water. He knew that they were supposed to be cleaning up from their run, but as his body temperature burned hotter and hotter, Ranger forgot all about getting clean and, instead, his mind went to the furthest point in the opposite direction. 

Would you like to do it to me, love? 

The question took Ranger a moment to understand. His mind just wasn't able to focus well on anything but his current task of painting Heian's chest with marks. He'd covered most of his neck and had needed a new blank canvas. 

When he realized what the man said, he leaned back, pushing himself up on his arms as he sat down, straddling Heian's abdomen. He was panting hard and licking salt from his lips every few moments as his mind went over the question again and again. 

"Yes," he eventually rasped out after a long internal battle. 

If Heian was a woman, he would have had no trouble saying that he wanted to do it, but after fighting himself so long on what his true sexuality was, he finally realized that it didn't fucking matter. He liked the soaked, panting, hot man beneath him. Hell, he loved him. 

"Are you clean?" 

Ranger nodded without hesitation. He might have been a man whore, but he took his health very seriously in that aspect. He always wore protection, and after each relationship ended, which never really took long, unfortunately, he got tested. 

"I always use protection and get tested. Last partner was four something month ago and the test afterward was clean," he said as he leaned over and began nibbling at one of Heian's nipples. 

Familiar fingers started sifting through his hair, though their gentleness morphed into roughness quite quickly. He didn't mind, though. He'd never liked it when women pulled his hair, but for some reason, Heian totally had the green light to do it as much as he wished. 

"I have a copy of my own tests on my phone. Shall we share information... then share your bed?" Heian asked, his words rumbling through his chest and vibrating against Ranger's lips where they were now pressed just below the man's throat. 

It took a lot of effort to lean away again, but Ranger managed it, barely. He gave an awkward nod, then shakily got to his feet. He was already hard, but there was no way they'd comfortably be able to do anything in the bathtub. At least, not safely. And as much as he wanted to already be busy as he offered Heian a hand up, he knew that it was best to make sure they were both clean. 

Besides, he'd actually made his bed for once, and even though it took a great amount of effort, he was definitely looking forward to messing it up again. He was just turning to step out of the shower when he felt an arm wrap around his waist and tug him back against a firm chest... and another firm item. 

"Let's wash quickly before we play, hmm? I know we are going to get quite dirty again, but..." Heian whispered, letting his words die off into silence as he firmly wrapped his hand around Ranger's length. 

He had a feeling that Heian was playing with him a bit more than washing him, since his focus continuously came back to certain places that had been thoroughly cleaned multiple times already, but he definitely wasn't minding the attention. However...

"When do I get to clean you?" he rasped after a good ten minutes of allowing Heian to feel him up every which way. 

He expected the guy to say something along the lines of anytime, but was a bit surprised to hear "would it be alright if it were after we love each other?" 

It was a bit odd that he didn't let them switch roles immediately, considering what he'd seen so far of his personality, but at the same time, he realized that the guy might just be getting more comfortable around him. Heian wanted to touch him right then, a lot, and while he definitely hadn't said no, he did make a simple request to be allowed this time to explore his body, and would gladly return the favor after they were done getting busy later. 

Grinning, Ranger huffed out a chuckle and leaned his head back against Heian's shoulder, giving him his neck, which the man greedily leaned down to nibble. 

"Later, then. Even if I wear you out completely in bed, I'm still going to wash you afterward," he said, making Heian give a quiet laugh of his own. 

"Of course, love. I would not have it any other way."