Before I Start...

This book is created for you to play around with your zodiac signs and see who, why, where, how and what you'll do based on your signs. Of course, none of this is real and was created just for fun. Therefore, there's a possibility that some chapters may not make sense, just like some other zodiac books. But, if this is your first time reading a zodiac book, and don't understand what I mean, then as an example; one of the chapters had said that Shiki is your brother, but the other chapter mention that he's your cousin or a bf...

I think I should also give a few warnings/rules:

- Pls make sure to be mindful of what you say in the comments

I'm sure you know what you can & shouldn't say in the comments, but just to be safe, pls don't be racist to others. If there's someone who's in the LGBT community, & you don't support it, pls don't attack them & instead be respectful & keep your opinions to yourself. The same goes for the LGBT community, pls don't attack those who don't support it as they have their reason why they don't or can't support it. Don't put too much personal info about yourself in the comments. Anyone could be reading your comments, a creep, a stalker, a hacker etc.

- Feel free to give suggestions and request

If you have some ideas that you would like to share, feel free to write them in the comments. Don't worry, I don't mind at all. 

- MANGA SPOILER ALERT!

There's a possibility that there might be some character you don't recognize...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I think that's all for now. This is my first time making a zodiac book, so I'm sorry if I'm being too formal here. 😅 I also would like to apologize if I've said something to offend anyone in this part...

If you have anything to ask me, don't be afraid to ask them in the comments.😊