Chapter 3: We Need to Talk

Start from the beginning

Pecola: You should see Rudy's Mom's face She looks like she is about to explore like firecrackers! 

*Chewy Giggles a Little*

then he stops and then becomes serious 

Chewy: That's not the Point Pecola!

My point is that you always get us into trouble cause you even you were trying to help!

*Oakley then peeks in little chu's door*

*In Oakley's Mind* Oakley: What are they talking about? Is Chewy talking to me and saying things about Pecola I didn't know?!

Chewy: all that I'm saying is that It is bad news and it's a person and people like Oakley Are a myth!Pecola: What!

Chewy: after book and internet Research There are only found in stories Myths and Legends there have lots of fake news about it many who saw it got into More Trouble! 

Pecola: What do you mean more trouble you mean Like that Time you got a fever and started to Halusanate and you Barft all over steamer while thinking you are a monster Like Mouse!?

*Chewy facepalmed*

Chewy: *Growling* YOU KNOW! GETTING SUED, LOSING REPUTATION, AND WORSE BIG JAIL TIME!

Pecola: Oh, No!

Chewy: I think it's best not to trust Oakley for our Safety 

Pecola: You sure?

Chewy: Yes!

Pecola: Oh...

*When Oakley hears what chewy said to Pecola they were shocked*

Oakley: *In its mind* what do mean by that is it is the one that Daddy told me about my People ruining other's Lives!*

Oakley opens chewy's door and then walks in...

Meanwhile, At cube town Park the grown-ups are cheating about the creature's townPecolius moaned

Aunty Yorkshire: Oh deer what a chat!

Aunty Yorkshire: What's going on with the town folks!?

Pecolius: Rumours of a human kid!

Aunty Yorkshire: What! But aren't those things made up Like in story Books for the Little One?

Dr. Chu: So I heard

*Aunty Yorkshire is shocked In confusion* 

Aunty Yorkshire: So what did they say?

Dr. Chu: There going to find the human and tell them why are they here?

Pecolius: And also that strange house like hotel up of the hills?

*They Look at the Hotel like a house where Pecolius is pointing at*

Dr. Chu: It's real... 

Pecolius: Yes didn't you notice?

Dr.Chu: I did?!

Pecolius: Anything Strange about that House?

Dr.Chu: Well I did see someone in the house it's more like a rat-like shadow 

Pecolius: Don't be ridiculous 

Dr. Chu: What do you mean?

*Just before Dr.Chu could say more info about it a strange cube TV van came but it was Miss Lucky's van shockingly*

*They all Watch*

Brock: This is Brock the block come to you Live on cube town when we discover that theirs a human in cube town!

*Out came A badger guy*

*It was Brock the block from big city life!*

*He and his crew came to cube town*

Brock: This is Brock the block come to you Live on cube town when we discover that theirs a human in cube town!

Brock: Many folks said that Humans are mythical creatures in history, stories, and more!

Brock: Many people try to prove that those creatures exist but many have failed!

Pecolius: Gosh!

Pecolius: I can't believe it this time is not miss Luck anyways where is she?

Pecolius: HMMM... that's weird miss lucky is always wanted exciting news ever since

Dr. Chu: True

Auntie Yorkshire: I hope she is ok?

Pecolius: I'm just hoping that she Doesn't freak out when she sees Brock?!

*Pecolius Stared to get nervous thinking about Miss Lucky seeing brock*

Dr. Chu: This is bad!

Pecolius: You what happen the last time!

Dr. Chu: ugh don't remind me

*Dr. Chu shiver in fear thinking about the last time*

Dr.Chu: For Blue Cat Like her she is dangerous! 

*Then A Big Pink Bow Female came It was Coco*

Coco: I know Miss lucky is scary sometimes but How is that possible!

Dr.Chu: You don't want to know Kids

Dr.Chu: This is worse than that time when she tries Catnip during the mayor's speech
Coco: Oh, yeah!

Rudy: HAHA at least you grown-ups didn't sleep All day for that did you see the look on Her face she acted Like a mad lion, unlike Rory Hahaha!

*The adults glare at him*

*Rudy got shocked so he keep his mouth Shut*

*then Brock the block came to Dr. Chu and Pecolious about that creature Sight Report Dr.Chu and Pecolious got shocked when Brock came to them for answers*

Brock: Pecolious how does it feel knowing that your beloved grandson and the other children will be a bad influence and in danger by those dangerous creatures!

Pecolius: Well I won't say Bad Influences to say?

Dr.Chu: Yay maybe they're just misunderstood it could be very scary for those creatures to be in the new place I think we should help them learn to adapt plus maybe the kids we'll find other kids to play with!?

*Dr. The Chu Try to change the subject so the people won't worry or lose custody of their kids*

Dr.Chu: So, anyone for lunch?

Brock: Oh come on you know about those creatures these Days!

Brock: Please Tell us what we need to know!

Dr.Chu: Well I know that some believe those things but they are only real in stories books, movies, Graphic Novel Ect? 

*Dr. The Chu said nervously*

Pecolius: And how the heck did you know about this Creature and the word on cube town!
Dr.Chu: It's a long story

*Flash Back*

To Be Continue...