He scoff to himself looking at them and with first glance he can tell that he don't like them.

They lead them to the groom's room and leave them alone to rest for a while untill it's time for mahurat.
Jungkook look at his family and they all were happy for him and he can't just snatch that small from their face so he also put a fake smile on his face.

"Mom when yoongi and Jimin will come?" Hoseok aks his mother.
"Hmm in one hour son they leave Thier, just on the way." Mrs Jeon replied with a smile.

After a while she get up and look at jungkook." Son you stay here and rest with Jennie while we go and meet with bride and his parents." He nod his head as his family went outside leaving him and Jennie.

Meanwhile.

Inside taehyung's small room the ethereal boy is sitting on the chair infront of the mirror as little drop of tear slide down his face. He stare at himself with red tired eyes that get swollen because of crying.

He wipe his face but it was no use as more tears run down his cheeks. Today is the day his life will will change completely after his marriage with that old man.

He Don't want to marry him or anybody and go to that village. What will happen to him, his dream about becoming a doctor. And Jimin who don't even know that he is getting married to an old man. A broken sob come out of his mouth as he place his head on the dressing table while crying his heart out.

With a heavy broken heart he clean his face and get up from the chair to get ready. He walk to his bed where his wedding joda(gown) was place. He touch the red beautiful joda with shaky hand. Oh how much he wish to wear this joda when he was little, but not like this, not with force and with an old man. He wanted to wear this for his love, his husband who he will marry with happiness.

He was about to grab it when the door of his room open with force and come  inside his so called parents. He look confusedly at them as their face was cover with angry and disappointment.
He fully trun towards them and open his mouth to say something but got cut when Mrs manoban forcefully grab his jaw tightly.

"Just how much wretched can you get haa?" His mother said with venom dripping from her voice as he push taehyung with force on the bed.

Taehyung look wide eyes at her he was confused that what he did this time."mothe-" " don't call me mother you ominous child, you are such a crused that because of you mr han died, he got heart attack because he was going to marry you, a crused boy."

Mrs manoban shout furiously, pointing his finger towards taehyung who was shock on his place, he couldn't say a word and just stare blankly at them."honey leave him, we need to check the guest." Mr manoban said to his wife who was glaring at taehyung.

"Now don't sit like a bitch and go take care of your sister, if anything go wrong I wouldn't spare you. And Don't you dare to come downstairs with that face." His mother curse him and went outside with her husband.

Taehyung sit on the bed thinking about what just happened. He don't know what to feel, Inside he was happy that he don't have to marry anyone specially that old man.

But still he was feeling a little worse knowing his soon to be husband died because of heart attack. He smile feeling something heavy come out of his chest. He get up and come infront of the mirror and started to pull out the little jewelry he was wearing.

He made a messy bun on his head and pull off the blouse he was wearing before and just put a simple white shirt. He look at his hand which was decorated with beautiful mehndi design. He stare at it blankly and clench his fist before going out of the room towards his sister room where she Is getting ready.