🌺CHAPTER 25🌺

Please do Vote and Comment

Stay Tuned for Next Update.

Votes : 220+

Comments : Unlimited
Give some inline comments also .

***********************************
Evening

Riddhima and Vansh are sitting in their room watching a movie .Ishan and Viansh went with Angre to play .Dadi and Chachi to temple .Aryan and Riya for shopping and Sia with her friends.

Riddhima is kneely watching sitting in Vansh's lap while he is busy in kissing her sweet spot .

He turned Riddhima towards him and kissed her lips but she pushed him with full force that he fell down and ran to bathroom and started pucking .

Va: What happened to her suddenly .
He heard some sounds from bathroom Vansh also went behind her and held her from back .He is rubbing her back gently and she leaned to his chest as she was feeling dizzy .She was looking pale and exhausted .

Va : Sweetheart are you fine what's happening to you . Should we go to the doctor .You are looking pale

Ri : No Vansh it's not like that .I guess I am pregnant .

Va : What ! Are you sure .

Ri : Yes ,I feel dizziness, nauseous and craving for different things .I should do a pregnancy test.

Va : Come outside .I will arrange a pregnancy kit .

He made her sit on bed and gave a glass of water to her.

Ri : Vansh come fast I am feeling nervous .

Va : Ok

Vansh went outside .
.
.
.
.

Riddhima is sitting on bed playing with her rings waiting for Vansh .

Riddhima's Pov

I am feeling very much nervous don't know what will be the results of the test . Though I am a mother but again it's a new feeling.

Riddhima was sitting lost in her thoughts when Vansh entered .Vansh went towards her and gave her the pregnancy kit.

Riddhima immediately ran to the bathroom and did the test .After sometime it was positive.

Happy tears were flowing from her eyes .She come out of washroom.

Vansh who was pacing in room waiting for Riddhima alerted when door clicked opened .He immediately rushed to her .

Va : Riddhima what is the result .
I am very nervous . Please tell me .

Ri(happily ): It's positive .I am pregnant .

Va : Really,
He picked her up and twirled her .

Va (excited) : I am going to be a father again .We are pregnant .

Ri : I am very happy Vansh .Our little family will be complete .

Va : Let's tell dadi .She will be very happy .

Ri : Vansh we will tell them after Aryan's engagement. Everyone is busy with that and it's their day we should not snatch their limelight .

Va : Ok
But you are not going to do any work from now onwards .You are not allowed to go outside of this room. If you need anything you can tell me .