Blacklight Chapter 3

(Kims P.O.V)

I woke up to the noise of my phone ringing.I groaned  as I stuck my arm out of under the covers and started feeling my night stand, to see if i felt my phone. After 10 seconds I finally felt my phone, I pressed a random button and then sat up and put the phone to my ear.

" Hello?" i said in a groggy voice.

" Kim!" said a loud and ethustiatic voice. I jumped, as I reconized the voice, Angel.

" Angel? why are you calling so early?" I asked, she laughed.

"What is so funny?" I asked her.

" Kim its 10:00 am" she said controlling her laughter.

"My piont exactly, too early" I said in a whiny voice, she laughed again.

"Really Angel stop laughing its to early to laugh." I said now getting fusturated.

"Okay god don't get your granny panties in a bunch," she said hearing the madness in my voice. "Anyways I was calling because all us girls want to go out , and wanted to know if you and Dominique want to go, you in?" I thought about it. I did need some girl time.

"Ummm what the hay, yea sure I'll tell Dominique" I said, Angel spueaked in excitment.

"Can't wait! I'll pick you up at 12:00 so be ready!" When we said our goodbyes I got off the phone and did my morning routine. When I finished doing everything I made my way down stairs, and smelled the amazing smell of bacon and eggs. 

"Ummmm it smells delicious" I said walking into the kitchen where Travis was making eggs and bacon. Travis turned around stunned. When he saw it was me he ran up to me and started to apologize.

"Oh my god Kim I'm so sorry about what I said i didn't want you to get mad a t me." Travis said while unwrapping himself from the bone crashing hug he gave me.

"Its okay, apologie excepted." I said going around Travis near the stove.

"See I even made you your favorite breakfast so you can for-, wait did you just say you forgave me?" Travis said looking shocked. I nodded.

"I was the first to bring them up so I'm the one who should be saying sorry." I said, while Travis still looked shocked. After a few seconds Travis smiled and put his arms around me for a confortable hug. I hugged back.

"Yay we all good now?" Asked Kevin walking in with Dominique on his tail.

"Yes I love her to much, I can't be mad at her and she loves me to much to be mad at me!" Travis said letting me go.

"Awwwwwww" 4 voices said walking in the kitchen.

"Leisa! Kayla! Michelle! Angel!" I said giving each of them hugs.

"Hey Kim!" they all said.

"I thought you guys were coming at 12?" I asked.

"We were but we were near so we decide to come early." Leisa responded.

"Oh okay just let me go change then we can leave." I said taking a last bite of my bacon before going upstairs to change.

****************************************** AT THE MALL******************************************

"OMG! Look they made a Garage in here!" Dominique yelled pointing at the store Garage in front of us. 

"Koolio lets go in side!" I suggested. They all agreed.

"Ohhhhh Kim look at this really cute shorts." Angel said pionting across the store at these white short shorts. We all walked to the shorts. 

"Cute!" I said grabbing them

"OMG! What are they doing here?" Asked Michelle pointing to 2 girls across they store

"Oh."

"My."

"God."