SEX

Vani quickly slammed the door to the room and pushed Haise onto the soft bed, kissing them roughly. Haise moaning into it, clawed at Vanis back so hard it dug deep into their skin until they felt. Metal? As Haise cut further, the skin melted off and it was revealed that it was actually... GLAMROCK FREDDY? THE ANIMATRONIC FROM FNAF.... Haise was in utter shock and started to sing sorrowfully on the floor..."it's about drive😔it's about power💔we stay hungry🥺(shoutout to beel)we devour😍"...as the real Vani entered the room, hand intertwined with asmo, they saw glamrock Freddy and came so much the whole room was a white mush. soon their vision came back as they saw asmo holding a metal straw. "I'm glad my VSCO girl phase came in handy!" He giggled playfully..."Anywho, shall we?" Asmodeus felt up Haises body, slowly parting them from their clothing, glamrock Freddy doing the same to Vani. Once they were both undressed, Vani got up then pinned haise on the bed, smirking at them dominatingly.(IDEK if that's a word💀) "barely two words in and you already look like you want me dead. you're getting all worked up over nothing. you changed, you're getting weak....." Vani teased as Haise squirmed under them Haise started to mewl and grind into Vani desperately. "Alright, enough with the child's play, I'll show you how it's really done you two," Asmo remarked, him and Freddy taking the two and kissing down their bodies, leaving marks and hickeys all over. Haise and Vani were moaning so loud the group chat gasped while eating some popcorn and other movie snacks. Suddenly, glam rock Freddy bent over and stuck his robussy in the air, lightly rubbing on asmo and signaling him to enter. "Oil me up, super star..." he groaned as asmo entered him, Vani entering asmo at the same time, while Haise entered Vani. All of them formed a choo choo train together uwu🥺🥺🥺the group chat got so horny from the sight it just formed into an orgy, with asmo as the center (of course) needless to say, babies were made😍 after Haise and Vani were finished, rumor has it Asmo, Glam Rock and them moved away to The Weeknd's basement to start a new life and always had daily sex. The end.