Forever and Always

Start from the beginning

Your dress

You put it on then Wanda walks in starring at you in awe along with the other two

You put it on then Wanda walks in starring at you in awe along with the other two. You toss on some nude red bottom heels and walk out the door. When you get to the elevator Wanda blindfolds you. They then lead you outside to this.

 They then lead you outside to this

They stop you right in front of it. You have no idea all you hear is giggling. Then you hear yours and Tony's song come on (All of Me by John legend I know cliche). You start to get emotional starting to believe that he's about to propose. You feel someone walk up behind you. "I love you and this is how much I mean that" you hear Tony say into your ear.

He starts to lead you some were. He then tells you to take a big step. He laughs as you get ready to take a giant step. "Not that far just about there" he guides your foot with his own. Your both now in the middle of the heart. "Ok can I take the blindfold off now" you ask excitedly. "Yes you can" he says. You take off the blind fold facing towards everyone. Not noticing the sign.

They all tell you to turn around. "Wait wait before you turn around I need to ask another important someone in my life a question" Tony says. You look at him confused. "Casey come here princess" he calls her over. You look in awe when you see her dress. "I already asked your brother if he was ok with it but I feel like since you've known her longer. Can I marry your Mommy" he ask. You start to cry realizing that he was proposing to you.

"Yes you can" she replies giving him a hug. Just before she ran off he catches her. "Hold on I want to make a promise to you that I will always be there for you no matter what and I'll always love you, your brother and your Mom" you can tell that he's starting to cry. He then pulls out a tiny box. "Here were going to put this on your right hand so that your other hand is clear for the future" he then hugs her giving her a quick kiss on the head.

She runs off and he stands up facing you. "I think you don't have to turn around to understand what I'm about to ask you" he says. "Yeah I pieced it together we're both a mess" you say between tears wiping his face and then your own. He takes your hand and gets on one knee. You start to cry even more trying not to show it hiding behind your right hand.

"Y/n you have changed my life for the better and I still can't find the words to tell you how much I love you. I know it's only been a year but I know that your the one for me. I made a promise to you when we first started dating an entire year ago today that no matter how hard it gets I will always love you and Casey and now I've added Peter to that list. Right now I am making that promise yet again. Once again I promise to love you and our family that shall grow eventually Forever and Always" he says sniffling the entire time trying to hold back tears.

Peter then comes up and hands him a red box. Tony almost opens it the wrong way. You both laugh a little. You could tell he was nervous. When opens it you don't even look at the ring you look him in his tear filled eyes and he looks you in yours. "Y/n Y/m/n L/n will you Marry me" he asked voice shaking from crying and being nervous. "Yes yes yes a million times yes" you say bending down to kiss him. You get on your knees hugging him.

"I can stand up now baby" he says patting your back. "I know but just hold me for a second" you say your voice a little hoarse from crying. He just holds you tighter placing a hand on the back of your head. Peter and Casey run over joining the hug. When you both pull yourselves together you get up. You see that Peter and Casey were crying too so you pick up Casey and hug her tightly. Tony hugs Peter tightly. You see the photographer taking photos of the moment. Along with the videographer catching it on video.

"Mommy did you see your pretty ring yet" Casey ask as you put her down. "No not yet I was to busy crying" you said standing up and fixing your dress. Tony then walks over to place the ring on your finger.

The ring

"Oh my god Tony this is huge" you exclaim as he placed it on your finger

"Oh my god Tony this is huge" you exclaim as he placed it on your finger. You had completely forgot that everyone was watching you just knew you were with your fiance and kids. "Well are we going to see it Steve is the only one who saw it" Nat says and you look up at them. "I would have given it to Bruce and Natasha because they can keep a secret but they live here with us and Steve lives outside the tower" Tony says. You look up at him he was still slightly taller than you even in heels.

You pull him into a deep passionate kiss (with tounge). "Oooooooh save that for later you two there are kids present" Wanda says. Tony breaks away from the kiss "Kids look away." He then pulls you back in dipping you back a bit. Peter covered Casey's eyes and closed his own. A few seconds later you and Tony separate from each other. "You can look now" you say fixing your dress yet again since Tony likes to let his hands travel.

"Are you sure" Peter ask you giggle and say yes. He opens his eyes first then he uncovers Casey's. You run over to the girls and show off the ring. "Tony you really set the bar high" Bucky says then he congratulates him. "I'll help any of you out if you need the money all I need to worry is paying for the wedding" Tony says smiling at how happy you are.

"Ok but one question what are all my ball gowns doing out of storage" you ask looking at Tony. He smiles at you. "I wanted to make as many of your dreams come true tonight and I may or may not have set up a photographer for a photo shoot of the collection for the front cover of People's magazine" you look at him in shock. "My clothes are going to be on the cover of a People's magazine" you ask in pure shock. You share a screaming group hug with the girls.

"Wait I don't have a name for my brand" you say panicked. "Don't worry we figured it out for you but it's your choice" Lily says. "and my choices are" you ask. "Y/n's designer/designs or Starks Designs" Wanda says. "Won't everyone associate that with Tony and not me" you say. "How about we take a little from both and call it Y/n Starks Designs" you say. "I like it" Tony says eating blueberries.

"Even though I haven't legally changed my name yet" you ask and he nods. "It can be called Starks for short" he adds. "Your slogan can be Made by Mrs.Stark herself" Peter says. "Great idea Peter thank you" you say giving him a kiss on the head. "But it is way past bed time for Casey and Pete you better get to bed too" Tony says picking up a rather sleepy Casey.

"But when I go to sleep you and Mommy will be gone" she says rubbing her eyes. "Its ok because you'll see us in a week and then it'll be summer break" you say as you all walk inside.

You and Tony get Casey to sleep then you go to your room and agree to celebrate the fun way later. But you do cuddle with each other the entire night.

*I teared up a bit writing this so I'm sorry if I made you tear up as well but I hope you enjoyed this chapter🥰*