Chapter 1

(Before I get started with this let me introduce myself. My name is Bree, I am 14 years old and I am in 8th grade. I am a quiet, shy girl. I have long wavy dark brown hair and blue eyes. I am 5'3. I am more of a tom boy then a girly girl so I like to skateboard, ride dirtbikes and 4-wheelers, and playing in the mud, and I rarely dress like a girly girl.)

When I woke up my head hurt really bad and I couldn't even open my eyes. The only thing I could hear was an annoying beeping noise in the background and people talking in the hallway. I heard the door open then shut again as the doctor walked in. As he made his way to me I opened my eyes. He glanced over at me a smiled, then he said "Im glad to see that your awake young lady". The only thing I could think about right now is the car wreck. In my head I had so many questions, where is my family? What caused the wreck? Is my family ok? Where am I? My thoughts were interrupted by the doctor asking me some questions. After I answered his questions he started to walk out. before he got out i asked him "am I ok? Where's my family?". He stopped right as I asked the questions and turned around. He had a frown on his face so I knew what I was about to hear next was going to be something I did not want to hear.