Chapter 8

Loren

"Can you stop acting so stubborn Loren damn?" Brandon said to me as I tried to get inside my car.

"What do you want Brandon? Leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled,getting attention from other students in the parking lot.

"Can you let explain why I was acting the way I was? You don't have to forgive me.. I just want you to know man." He pleaded to me.

I had to be honest,this begging and pleading was so cute. But that didn't make all my anger go away.

"You've got five minutes." I said looking down to see the time on my phone.

"Not here..follow me to my house." He said walking away before I even replied.

Shortly after he said that,his car pulled up in front of mine. I got in the car as he pulled off and I followed him.

"When I pull up on a nigga,tell that nigga back back.." I sung along with Drake as Legend blasted through my speakers.

When the song went off,Brandon pulled in his driveway and got out of his car. After turning my car off, I grabbed my phone and keys, and hopped out my car. Brandon was waiting on me on his porch.

"Come on." He said before opening the door for me and waiting for me to step inside.

Once we were both inside, I looked around his house and was amazed. His house was gorgeous and I feel like I just stepped into one of those houses from a movie. He led me to his living room and offered me a drink. I declined and we both sat on one of the many couches.

"Before I let you know what happened, I just wanna apologize for the way I came at you earlier. I've been on edge lately and I didn't mean to take my anger out on you." He said turning his attention to me. I nodded as I waited for him to continue.

"So lately it's been pretty hectic in my house.. My father caught my mother with his best friend doing..well you know. And he's filing for divorce. They're going at it pretty crazy, trying to see who gets what and who lives with who. I've two little sisters, Camille and Maya. They're too young to understand what's going on right now,but they know some things are about to change. I don't know who I'm going to live with since I'm close to both of my parents. But it hurts to know that my mom was the cause of this. So yeah it's pretty hectic but I still shouldn't have took out my frustration on you. It's not your fault and I'm so sorry Loren."

I was shocked. We've only been talking for a few weeks and he confides something so deep with me. The anger I had towards him was now gone and replaced with sorrow.

"I'm so sorry Brandon,I didn't know you had so much going on. I can see why you're on edge. It's okay,I acted the same way when my father left me and my mom when I was 11. Their both remarried now. But it's not the same,I want my family back. I totally understand what you're going through and if you need someone I'll be here for you." I said embracing him in a hug. We both shared a huge part of our lives with each other and I felt it just brought us closer.

He broke away from the hug just a little bit before looking into my eyes. He was making me nervous,but it was a good nervous.

"Can I kiss you Loren?" He asked me quietly. I nodded and soon his lips were on mine.

This was our first official kiss and all I felt were butterflies flying around my stomach.

Brandon

When I kissed her I felt something I've never felt with anybody else. Sounds corny,but its true.

I could feel myself getting aroused by the intensity of the kiss. She pulled me closer to her and i positioned my self at an angle where she could feel what she was doing to me. She moaned lowly and I smiled into the kiss.

One hand found itself on her stomach,playing on her belly button, while the other hand had other plans. I moved my lips from her lips to her neck and start placing soft kisses there. My left hand found her leggings and slowly started moving inside, then down her legs.

"Brandon..." She moaned softly.

I continued placing kisses on her neck before my tongue starting moving in circles around her neck. She moaned once again and I could tell she was feeling the way I was feeling. I placed my lips back on hers and our tongues started to fight for dominance. My hands reached her lace panties and I could feel how wet she was. She moaned through the kiss and I smiled. My hand found its way inside her panties and as soon as I touched her wetness she pushed me off of her.

"I've got to go!" She said fixing herself and gathering her things. She quickly got up and headed towards the door.

I caught up with her and grabbed her arm.

"Wait,what's wrong?" I asked looking at her. She look as if she was going to cry.

"I shouldn't have let you do that,I barely know you. I've got to go man." She says before running out to her car and pulling off.

"Damn man!" I said as she pulled off.

I called her phone a couple times but it kept going to voice mail. I just keep fucking up with her..

-----
Things are heating up huh? Vote and comment, yall are doing so much better with the comments btw, keep it up!
And I changed one of the characters names lol